Cornell Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

They are obsessing onTeat and leaving the cutters wide open. Focus on the crease. That is their entire game. Bomberry needs to plant himself there and take out the cutter.

Stop running the second line out until your first needs a blow. Put in your first line and have them go at the goal. Dumb.

Neither team apparently wants to play defense. Madonna underwhelming again unfortunately

They are obsessing onTeat and leaving the cutters wide open. Focus on the crease. That is their entire game. Bomberry needs to plant himself there and take out the cutter.

Stop running the second line out until your first needs a blow. Put in your first line and have them go at the goal. Dumb.

Spot on

I approve of the Teat shut off but why would you do it with your best defender? (Might have been momentary I was getting pizza).

Can someone tell Beardsley to talk into the mic, sounds like hes in the fine lot

Cornell getting every call. Seen this movie before

Never seen a blue blood get so few calls. ND had an 8-1 advantage earlier this season. Solomon gets wiped out of course no call.

Again no help when the ball carrier is in trouble. I know we were still man down but come on.

We are getting killed out there, and no foul calls.
upload_2018-5-13_19-54-1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom