Could Dior Johnson | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Could Dior Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff really messed this one up. I don’t care what time he’s calling you, do the job you’re paid to do and close him. Absolutely ridiculous
Zero regrets that he’s not coming to SU. He’s not worth the trouble and SU may we’ll end up with better players. JB knew exactly what he was doing. Would not surprise me if he never steps foot on campus at Oregon. I believe Bazely committed to college and how did that turn out?

Maybe it's time to head back to the Boneyard..
That’s your response noted. Did we get better as a team? Did you forget how Houston smothered us. I didn’t

Last edited:
That’s your response noted. Did we get better as team? Did you forget how Houston smothered us. I didn’t

Pick a topic and pay attention. This is a Dior thread and somehow his recruitment has to do with everything about everything. Was Dior supposed to be here this past year? Try putting some sentences together that actually generate a cogent thought that adds value. Other wise - I state the obvious- troll elsewhere.

FYI we have enough threads you can go on about dissapointing results regarding this past year and the Houston game.

Pick a topic and pay attention. This is a Dior thread and somehow his recruitment has to do with everything about everything. Was Dior supposed to be here this past year? Try putting some sentences together that actually generate a cogent thought that adds value. Other wise - I state the obvious- troll elsewhere.

FYI we have enough threads you can go on about dissapointing results regarding this past year and the Houston game
You’re right I’ll just leave it at that. No matter what you say you don’t lose talent and don’t replace it.

You’re right I’ll just leave it at that. No matter what you say you don’t lose talent and don’t replace it.

You previously said Bazley doesn't count because he didn't make it to campus. I assume you will be coming back here in a couple months and retracting your freakout when the same thing happens to Dior and Oregon?

That remains to be seen. How many freshman point guards lead a team to a championship? I prefers a veteran at that position. He's a special player but what are the odds he stays a year or more. I hope he got his grades together for eligibility purposed. Love seeing talented kids play at this level.
A guy on our staff did lol

Looking forward to the fact there will be Dior threads next year if he plays to follow after the Kadary, Woody and Quincy threads once this year starts. Fun times.

I’m not one of those people that weirdly root against an 18 year old like some people on here and I’m going to say something unpopular, but this is a beyond smart play on his part to go to Oregon. He knows at his skill level with the Nike and jordan brand that his chance of getting a huge contract with one of those 2 is very likely if he is an Oregon player and then moves to the league. Bazley was just as smart and the hate for that kid on here is ridiculous. There isn’t a soul on here that wouldn’t take the deal he took and look how it’s paid off...

dior is banking on himself. I don’t know how many times I need to say Syracuse needs to be a Jordan Brand School. This was a big reason why. Kids understand the importance of having a potential relationship with the man himself, setting it up for the future and playing for one of these programs that are JB, it opens endless doors. He’s making a good move going to Oregon and if he’s eligible, he’s staying there from what I am told. SU dodged a bullet, but this is a smart move on his part all around to prepare him for the future much like bazley. This strictly isn’t just a basketball decision

Last edited:
I’m not one of those people that weirdly root against an 18 year old like some people on here and I’m going to say something unpopular, but this is a beyond smart play on his part to go to Oregon. He knows at his skill level with the Nike and jordan brand that his chance of getting a huge contract with one of those 2 is very likely if he is an Oregon player and then moves to the league. Bazley was just as smart and the hate for that kid on here is ridiculous. There isn’t a soul on here that wouldn’t take the deal he took and look how it’s paid off...

dior is banking on himself. I don’t know how many times I need to say Syracuse needs to be a Jordan Brand School. This was a big reason why. Kids understand the importance of having a potential relationship with the man himself, setting it up for the future and playing for one of these programs that are JB, it opens endless doors. He’s making a good move going to Oregon and if he’s eligible, he’s staying there from what I am told. SU dodged a bullet, but this is a smart move on his part all around to prepare him for the future much like bazley. This strictly isn’t just a basketball decision
And the crazy part…CUSE actually HAS a connection with the man himself…wasted opportunity

It really may be time to rethink that. Rak IS married to MJ's daughter and is father to his granchild, correct? In this changed NIL environment, what sense does it make to NOT pursue the Jordan brand?

Mind blowing really that we haven’t become a Jordan brand school.

Im hoping there is stuff going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

Best of luck to Dior in his future endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors