Could Dior Johnson | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Could Dior Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that our Head Coach treats his players like adults. He is hands off your life as long as you follow the guidelines laid out for the team. This played out with DC, Pearl, Seikely, Sherman, Carmello, all the Super Stars as well as "regular" rostered players. He will not change that for anyone. This player wanted something that Syracuse never offered to anyone. So not a surprise. Glad he was honest and good luck to him in the Pacific Northwest.

Go Orange.

Jimmy doesn't even talk to his own kids that are on the team. You think his going to coddle Dior. It's like in Bleeding Orange, he give's his kid's space to become Men. Even though he doesn't have a curfew when one of the players was out until 4am trying to get some girl to go home with her, Boeheim told him he has no game. Then he proceeded to chew him out to make smart choices. Still no official curfew though

So Dior wants a coach nanny. Too bad, Boeheim doesn't "baby sit" narcissistic kids. Time to grow up.

JB doesn’t want rules so he doesn’t have to enforce them. Drug testing is what got him in trouble. He didn’t enforce and we saw what happened. It wasn’t the only reason, but it played a role in playing ineligible players.

Somebody should introduce him to Crean then.
5781.jpg

What is sad is that Dior won't get that level of relationship after college which presumably is only a few years away. So good for him and Oregon that they have a call each other at any hour of the day type of relationship and that helped to seal the deal. End of the day it's both business and a relationship and Altman likely figured he could swallow having a 19 year old facetime buddy for a couple years in hope it has major results on the court.

NIL obviously can do a lot being it's Oregon which makes sense on the decision too. All that said this kid sounds like a locker room problem waiting to happen when adversity shows up.

I could easily see him suiting up, things not going quite as he desired and he shuts it down and leaves to focus on a better path to the pros as he sees it.

I'm glad Dior kept it real. I'm that same spirit I'm going to keep it real. He only said this because he wants attention and knew acting like boeheim didn't care enough gets that fir him. He also never plays at Oregon unless knight cuts him a check.

Does Syracuse get a recruiting participation trophy for Dior??

If only he played football he could have hosted Harbaugh on a sleepover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom