Could Dior Johnson | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Could Dior Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dior going to Dior and actually attend?!?
Why did everyone say we backed off because he wouldn’t be able to qualify with all the high schools he’s been to? Is that not still the case? Others said if he went to college it would definitely be Cuse, but he now chooses Oregon. Lots of mixed messages.

Why did everyone say we backed off because he wouldn’t be able to qualify with all the high schools he’s been to? Is that not still the case? Others said if he went to college it would definitely be Cuse, but he now chooses Oregon. Lots of mixed messages.

We backed off for many other reasons. It's buried in other threads but has been brought up a few times at least.

Isn't he in the 2023 class? The recruiting rankings showed him as 2022? Did he reclass?

From afar this just seems to be bad timing.

Johnson seems to be ideal "late in the process" recruit.
If you get him early there are so many risks that can bite you in the end before he even shows up -- but you can't initially say no either.
As you get close to his actual start date though some of those risks may have faded so in this case teams that got in later benefit.

From afar this just seems to be bad timing.

Johnson seems to be ideal "late in the process" recruit.
If you get him early there are so many risks that can bite you in the end before he even shows up -- but you can't initially say no either.
As you get close to his actual start date though some of those risks may have faded so in this case teams that got in later benefit.

So essentially don't want him to like you until he has grown up. That is a tough one.

I think Boeheim and team is smart about these moves. Many times in the past, I have to admit, I've gotten frustrated that we're not forging ahead with recruits like this, but only realize later the reason why which usually is the right reason.

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa' mi pa' ti y arriba y arriba
Ah y arriba y arriba por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré
Niet.

More importantly, how's your cat's jumper and handle?
Funny GIF

I see Taylor played against Dior though I doubt they were matched up.

Lands, Copeland or Starling get a shot?

…I know the quickest path to becoming a board legend before starting their freshman year :)

I see Taylor played against Dior though I doubt they were matched up.

Lands, Copeland or Starling get a shot?

…I know the quickest path to becoming a board legend before starting their freshman year :)
I would love to see JJ get his shot again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom