Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hallmon will wait until the last possible minute in hopes of a Miami offer.

Would be a big get for RU and honestly a puzzling decision by Hallmon. If his offer list is accurate I don't understand the rush to commit to Rutgers or what they could possibly offer that FSU doesnt allready. Regardless that kids recruitment doesnt end until February no matter where he verbally commits to.

That is the absolute truth in every single one of these recruitments. I am just a fan posting on a board, possessing no inside info but I can say from decades of being a recruiter/headhunter until the paperwork is signed and the candidate/commit is actually on site the deal is never done. The only person who truly knows what will be their ultimate decision is the recruit. We can all speculate all we want...or think we know what the decision will be, but the only one who knows is the candidate and then the deal is never done until the ink is on the paper...or in my case the check is in my hot little hands.

He's making his decision by August 25th but visiting SU on September 13th?
Let's hope that's not a really awkward visit in September.

Ya makes no sense.

We really need to get this kid. I think we are in good shape plus the main competitor just got a huge recruit today in Saeed Blacknall and are in good shape for some other big recruits. Thu can't have that many spots left

We really need to get this kid. I think we are in good shape plus the main competitor just got a huge recruit today in Saeed Blacknall and are in good shape for some other big recruits. Thu can't have that many spots left

Well as long as Rutgers has a single spot open, I would expect them to keep it available for one of the top 10 (or is it top 5?) most offered kids in the country. So in relation to Hallmon, I wouldnt expect them to fill up before he makes a decision.

I'm still not sure why you are so confident, but us being his first official is definitely an encouraging and exciting sign. Unless of course he decides 3 weeks before he shows up.

3 spots I think, but there is always room at the Inn if you need to make it.

Who cares if buttgers got a wr recruit. What r they going to do with them all, there's only one ball

Who cares if buttgers got a wr recruit. What r they going to do with them all, there's only one ball

Besides ... you can't complete a pass if the QB spends more time on his back than a Tri-Delt ... honestly.

Maybe they'll line one up at QB. That worked tremendously when they did it with Deering. LOL

Nova was dazzling in the spring game.

Well with a robust 40% completion percentage from Dodd I guess anyone could look dazzling against RU's second team defense in comparison ...

He's making his decision by August 25th but visiting SU on September 13th?
Let's hope that's not a really awkward visit in September.
I'd guess that someone is going to get a "soft" verbal and he'll take his five visits.

I'd guess that someone is going to get a "soft" verbal and he'll take his five visits.

ya this might be the case of whoever has the last visit is in the best shape. i'm assuming he wants to commit early, hence the early official visit. otherwise there is really no reason to set up an official for a Wagner game? Same goes for Roberts. This could end up being a big weekend for us. But then the real fight begins as we try to hold onto the commitment.

Nova was dazzling in the spring game.

Amazing what QB's can do when you eliminate the hitting.

He sure wasn't dazzling against Kent State last year. He's incredibly inconsistent.

Per ToadHunt at nj.com

"NJ.com also caught up with Cypress Bay (Weston, Fla.) defensive back Deion Hallmon, who has been close to committing to Rutgers on multiple occasions. The last we heard from him, he was attempting to move up his Rutgers visit, seemingly to commit. However, it appears the Rutgers staff would rather have him on campus for an official visit in December. Hallmon, also, has recently expressed concern about the number of defensive backs Rutgers has already added to the fold in the recruiting class of 2014, all pointing to a decreased chance of having Hallmon end up pledging to Rutgers.

Another telltale sign of the direction of Hallmon's recruitment could be his decision to schedule his first official visit to Syracuse on Sept. 13. Hallmon had previously stated that he intended for Rutgers to get his first official visit and was unsure when he was to visit the Orange, if even at all."

the part about having "recently expressed concern about the number of defensive backs Rutgers has already added to the fold" is amusing. Hallmon has never said such a thing; at least in print anywhere.

Nevertheless, fingers crossed. Hallmon’s DB tape is flat out impressive.

Per ToadHunt at nj.com

"NJ.com also caught up with Cypress Bay (Weston, Fla.) defensive backDeion Hallmon, whohas been close to committing to Rutgers on multiple occasions. The last we heard from him, he was attempting to move up his Rutgers visit, seemingly to commit. However, it appears the Rutgers staff would rather have him on campus for an official visit in December. Hallmon, also, has recently expressed concern about the number of defensive backs Rutgers has already added to the fold in the recruiting class of 2014, all pointing to a decreased chance of having Hallmon end up pledging to Rutgers.

Another telltale sign of the direction of Hallmon's recruitment could be his decision to schedule his first official visit to Syracuse on Sept. 13. Hallmon had previously stated that he intended for Rutgers to get his first official visit and was unsure when he was to visit the Orange, if even at all."

the part about having "recently expressed concern about the number of defensive backs Rutgers has already added to the fold" is amusing. Hallmon has never said such a thing; at least in print anywhere.

Nevertheless, fingers crossed.Hallmon’s DB tape is flat out impressive.

Dawson and Hallmon would be an impressive pair of CBs to pick up.

Per ToadHunt at nj.com

"NJ.com also caught up with Cypress Bay (Weston, Fla.) defensive backDeion Hallmon, whohas been close to committing to Rutgers on multiple occasions. The last we heard from him, he was attempting to move up his Rutgers visit, seemingly to commit. However, it appears the Rutgers staff would rather have him on campus for an official visit in December. Hallmon, also, has recently expressed concern about the number of defensive backs Rutgers has already added to the fold in the recruiting class of 2014, all pointing to a decreased chance of having Hallmon end up pledging to Rutgers.

Nevertheless, fingers crossed.Hallmon’s DB tape is flat out impressive.

Spin, spin, spin. Give Hunt credit he can spin any kids recruitment to look favorable to Rutgers. Going to be interesting to see what he does when Blacknall inevitable decommits in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom