Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will end up at FSU or Miami imho. Rutgirls is just writing up a big visit by him.

said he is keeping his top 5, which is really only 3

why are you posting more on the negative side with this kid...cut him some slack.

continuous comments about recruits in the negative never helps us down the road and I mean that to all here.I do troll to other boards, but we have got to be near the top when it comes to complaining about recruits who either have not chosen where they are going yet or decided to go elsewhere whether it be them, or our staffs decision to pass on them

why are you posting more on the negative side with this kid...cut him some slack.

continuous comments about recruits in the negative never helps us down the road and I mean that to all here.I do troll to other boards, but we have got to be near the top when it comes to complaining about recruits who either have not chosen where they are going yet or decided to go elsewhere whether it be them, or our staffs decision to pass on them

are you talking to me? what was negative about this?

are you talking to me? what was negative about this?

how about this... from a thread of yours above

this kid is definitely giving contradicting interviews. i have a feeling he is a people pleaser, as well as an attention whore. No matter what he says it won't matter until NSD. Until then I'm not even going to waste my time following his recruitment.

how about this... from a thread of yours above

this kid is definitely giving contradicting interviews. i have a feeling he is a people pleaser, as well as an attention whore. No matter what he says it won't matter until NSD. Until then I'm not even going to waste my time following his recruitment.

ok that was, but not the comment you quoted. and what i said is true. i am far from negative, if anything i am the completely opposite, but i am also going to say what i feel. by saying he is giving contradicting intereviews i don't know how you can take that as negative. he will admit to it if you asked him off-record.

I agree that he is soaking up the publicity. Good for him, bad for us. My guess is that he will have a big presentation when he finally does commit. Hopefully he won't pull the SU hat out and put it on, only to throw it aside like the dbag move that Chicago kid pulled last year. And yes, that last part was a negative comment :)

said he is keeping his top 5, which is really only 3
Do you really think we are in the top 3? I'm just saying that the kid is all over the place, no matter what site you subscribe to. I think FSU or Miami end up with him, but I may be totally wrong. He loves the Miami tweeters, and even though I don't think Miami has a true offer to him, they will give one and they have some room. Kid likes the local attention.

PS, on the side I really hope we are in his top three, I have no specifics, just speculation, which we all know is BS. I'm just stating what I feel might happen here.
And Anomadner seems to have the low-down on most of the recruiting stuff so I would trust his word, and opinion above mine. Just think that this kid is a loose cannon and you never know where he will end up until that letter is signed.

Do you really think we are in the top 3? I'm just saying that the kid is all over the place, no matter what site you subscribe to. I think FSU or Miami end up with him, but I may be totally wrong. He loves the Miami tweeters, and even though I don't think Miami has a true offer to him, they will give one and they have some room. Kid likes the local attention.

PS, on the side I really hope we are in his top three, I have no specifics, just speculation, which we all know is BS. I'm just stating what I feel might happen here.
And Anomadner seems to have the low-down on most of the recruiting stuff so I would trust his word, and opinion above mine. Just think that this kid is a loose cannon and you never know where he will end up until that letter is signed.
I think Miami would be our biggest concern since he is a legacy recruit but If he didn't get offered after he ran a 4.3 at their camp I don't know if he will. They are already loaded at the position. Who knows what happens as the cycle goes on though. This could be the recruit that shows people why Cosch McDonald is regarded as such a good recruiter

I think Miami would be our biggest concern since he is a legacy recruit but If he didn't get offered after he ran a 4.3 at their camp I don't know if he will. They are already loaded at the position. Who knows what happens as the cycle goes on though. This could be the recruit that shows people why Cosch McDonald is regarded as such a good recruiter

I don't know how many the U can take in their 2014 class but they are already at 24 and have 2 DB commits.

I don't know how many the U can take in their 2014 class but they are already at 24 and have 2 DB commits.
Which is why I think we could get Hallmon and Ishmael. Both Miami guys who have publicly said they love the school

I know it's his prerogative, and I know he's a teenager, but why not just commit if you know where you're going?!

Maybe because one of those bowls, can't remember which one, wants him to announce there.

Maybe because one of those bowls, can't remember which one, wants him to announce there.

I figured that as well. As a fan, I'd just love to know which guys are supposedly in the fold as early as possible.

Other than sheer want and hope what makes you so sure it's Cuse? I mean for goodness sake it was Rutgers almost on total lockdown less than a month ago. Wat makes you certain it's us now?

Have faith. Just have faith. Coach McDonald didn't get that rep for nothing

I know it's his prerogative, and I know he's a teenager, but why not just commit if you know where you're going?!

i totally understand, i think he would have committed after an official visit, but being asked to announce during the Under Armour Game is a pretty big deal. I guess other then just letting fans know, maybe he is a silent verbal that's all that really matters

i totally understand, i think he would have committed after an official visit, but being asked to announce during the Under Armour Game is a pretty big deal. I guess other then just letting fans know, maybe he is a silent verbal that's all that really matters
As fans, we would of course like to know now, but how cool will it be to see a kid pick up the SU hat at a major all star game?

Status
Not open for further replies.