Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess you will just have to wait until Feb. 6th

Well of course we all will. Honestly with him knowing where he is going and ( to my knowledge) not having taken any visits since his Rutgers thing a couple weeks back, I'd be surprised if it was anywhere else. That said I'm sure we would all love to see that your right in february

Why do I have a bad feeling

He just got offers from Alabama and Notre Dame. What is going on here. I thought we had a real shot but i'm questioning myself now. If we get this kid it will be a small miracle. One i hope comes true.

He just got offers from Alabama and Notre Dame. What is going on here. I thought we had a real shot but i'm questioning myself now. If we get this kid it will be a small miracle. One i hope comes true.

also allegedly offered by LSU. Are you questioning yourself or if the offers are legit?

Yesterday he said he already knows where he will be committing and that all he wants and appreciates is coaches "that keep it real". We know that knocks Rutgers out, so let's hope our coaches are straight shooters

I question some recruit "offers" especially since the schools don't confirm or deny official offers but with this kid i think they are legit. I guess i am shocked by the volume and quality. Just don't know if we can outrun the big dogs on this one. Will remain hopeful because of his seemingly genuine interest in the Cuse just getting tougher to believe he will end up Orange. Of course, i hope i am wrong.

I question some recruit "offers" especially since the schools don't confirm or deny official offers but with this kid i think they are legit. I guess i am shocked by the volume and quality. Just don't know if we can outrun the big dogs on this one. Will remain hopeful because of his seemingly genuine interest in the Cuse just getting tougher to believe he will end up Orange. Of course, i hope i am wrong.
I assume most of his offers are legit but you would think that when Alabama, LSU and Notre Dame offer basically the biggest offered kid in the country, at least one of the four major recruiting sites would update their profile on him. Not one of the four have him getting an offer from LSU or Alabama, TOS has him for Notre Dame. By the way, ESPN is awful. They only show he has like 5 offers all from mediocre schools

And I know it's been a really short time since he/local company announced the offers, but when talking about Bama and LSU, usually these sites are on top of it

I wish Hallman the best of luck in whichever school he chooses....My life will go on:)

Erics' next tweet was this...
and Erv Phillips is also #1. I wonder what other prospect wears that # in HS that the tweet can apply to. Smart boy Eric.

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 3h
In case it wasn't clear enough for my guy maybe this is? #cuse14 pic.twitter.com/pX892HBHWc

Do you really think we are in the top 3? I'm just saying that the kid is all over the place, no matter what site you subscribe to. I think FSU or Miami end up with him, but I may be totally wrong. He loves the Miami tweeters, and even though I don't think Miami has a true offer to him, they will give one and they have some room. Kid likes the local attention.

PS, on the side I really hope we are in his top three, I have no specifics, just speculation, which we all know is BS. I'm just stating what I feel might happen here.
And Anomadner seems to have the low-down on most of the recruiting stuff so I would trust his word, and opinion above mine. Just think that this kid is a loose cannon and you never know where he will end up until that letter is signed.
To some kids, it clearly comes down to decison making. I Have asked my son a dozen times what is his favorite 3 meals are. I always get three different responses, but one is consistent, LASAGNA. What does this have to do with all of this? Kids don't know what they want for the most part. The point is Syracuse needs to be his "LASAGNA" and we'll be just fine!

To some kids, it clearly comes down to decison making. I Have asked my son a dozen times what is his favorite 3 meals are. I always get three different responses, but one is consistent, LASAGNA. What does this have to do with all of this? Kids don't know what they want for the most part. The point is Syracuse needs to be his "LASAGNA" and we'll be just fine!
Is his name Garfield by any chance?

@ : Cuse target RT @DeionHallmon: Committing soon

Wha wha what! Didne't he previously state on twatter that he would wait until fall when he can take actual officials? Color me confused albeit after three scotches :confused:

florida st. all ready has three highly rated corners committed...tough for him to get in there

well i guess we finally know when he will commit. any time from now until the UA All American Game (that he may, or may not be actually be playing in)

Is SU out of the sweepstakes, or is this more RU malarkey?

"Just to be clear, NJ.com asked Hallmon which school he is planning on committing to, and he responded, "Rutgers.""

Is SU out of the sweepstakes, or is this more RU malarkey?

"Just to be clear, NJ.com asked Hallmon which school he is planning on committing to, and he responded, "Rutgers.""
Sounds like Rutgers is saying choose or lose and kids are biting.

Would be a big get for RU and honestly a puzzling decision by Hallmon. If his offer list is accurate I don't understand the rush to commit to Rutgers or what they could possibly offer that FSU doesnt allready. Regardless that kids recruitment doesnt end until February no matter where he verbally commits to.

Status
Not open for further replies.