Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson and Hallmon would be an impressive pair of CBs to pick up.

Hallmon is going to be one of those kids who's recruitment will seemingly never end, even if he did commit to SU, I have zero faith in him staying committed, and that goes for every program.

Hallmon is going to be one of those kids who's recruitment will seemingly never end, even if he did commit to SU, I have zero faith in him staying committed, and that goes for every program.

absolutely agree. same with Holley and Witter once they commit to Cuse to. :)

By the way, buttgers is down to like 3 ships.

Based on there history they will have some open late, they always lose 2-3 guys to decommits like the rest of us, Blacknall seems like a prime target for that.

Based on there history they will have some open late, they always lose 2-3 guys to decommits like the rest of us, Blacknall seems like a prime target for that.

He is ... he had one offer pulled and didn't want to be left behind but if another comes along that sounds good ... poof he is gone.

Deion Hallmon@DeionHallmon1m
Making my college decision August 26.

Deion Hallmon@DeionHallmon1m
Making my college decision August 26.

Saw that... No visit, no CUSE commitment most likely... Rutgers still a recruiting pain for us.

Saw that... No visit, no CUSE commitment most likely... Rutgers still a recruiting pain for us.

Has he taken any visits outside of FL? Plus he tweeted this before that he was making a decision before taking his officials and SU was his first visit.

Again this recruitment ends on signing day with this kid, what he does or doesnt do on 8/26 is pretty much meaningless.

I'm thinking this is a McDonald kid. He got commitments from other kids last year before their visit.

He's been Orange for a while..let's just hope that holds until NSD

I'm just shocked at your confidence with this kid. I don't know how anybody could feel confident he has truly locked onto anyone at this point, let alone SU specifically.

Hopefully you are right though. having him in the fold would be huge.

I'm just shocked at your confidence with this kid. I don't know how anybody could feel confident he has truly locked onto anyone at this point, let alone SU specifically.

I'm shocked at your lack of confidence.

[kidding]

He's the same guy who said Witter was definitely Orange, so I wouldn't bet on any inside knowledge there

He's the same guy who said Witter was definitely Orange, so I wouldn't bet on any inside knowledge there
I expect nothing in the form of inside knowledge from basically anyone on the board. But his confidence is sky high when it comes to kids McDonald may have some influence with

Just a gut prediction, but I think Hallmon is exactly the kind of recruit that Mcdonald will be good at getting.

Just a gut prediction, but I think Hallmon is exactly the kind of recruit that Mcdonald will be good at getting.
Saw an interview today where he said he's tight with the whole staff, but specifically mentions Shafer and White, not McD. Also said he's open now that ND, LSU, and UF offered, but he is definitely taking officials to Wisco and SU. Rutgers not mentioned besides saying they are recruiting him hard, which we already knew.

Ironically enough, said he wants to visit schools before committing and wants a family atmosphere and to be comfortable, but said he was announcing in late August although his visits are in September. Confused the heck out of me there

Saw an interview today where he said he's tight with the whole staff, but specifically mentions Shafer and White, not McD. Also said he's open now that ND, LSU, and UF offered, but he is definitely taking officials to Wisco and SU. Rutgers not mentioned besides saying they are recruiting him hard, which we already knew.

Ironically enough, said he wants to visit schools before committing and wants a family atmosphere and to be comfortable, but said he was announcing in late August although his visits are in September. Confused the heck out of me there

Very odd. I think he commits to SU, then we just need to keep him. Do you have a link to the interview?

it's paid interview at Rivalz. Good one with Ishmael too

Thank you I am going to watch them now. I didn't know Deion set up a Wisconsin official. Hopefully he commits to Cuse then cancels the Wisconsin official after he comes up for Wagner.

Thank you I am going to watch them now. I didn't know Deion set up a Wisconsin official. Hopefully he commits to Cuse then cancels the Wisconsin official after he comes up for Wagner.

He's committing before any official. This one will be wild up until NSD. The kid loves the bright lights.

He's committing before any official. This one will be wild up until NSD. The kid loves the bright lights.
He is a Deion playing corner, so at least that is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom