Demons getting exorcised this year | Syracusefan.com

Demons getting exorcised this year

RF2044

Living Legend
I'm not suggesting that we don't have things we need to do better to keep winning, that we don't need to be better offensively, etc.

But it feels great to get the Pitt and Louisville monkeys off of our back after years of futility.

Next up: getting well past the sweet 16, and deep into the NCAA tournament.

I'm not suggesting that we don't have things we need to do better to keep winning, that we don't need to be better offensively, etc.

But it feels great to get the Pitt and Louisville monkeys off of our back after years of futility.

Amen dude. Just feels good to beat these clowns.

Also, the Seton Hall blowout from last year was paid back in full.

Redemption road.

Going in, for the first time this year I didn't think we would win. Third game in five days. On the road. Louisville. Poor outside shooting. And then some bad officiating. That was a helluva win.

Also, the Seton Hall blowout from last year was paid back in full.

Redemption road.

And we got revenge on Marquette for the NCAA loss last year.

Now all we need do is take out ND in the BET and make at least the Final Four for this to be a very, very satisfying year.

Icing on the cake then would be beating either Kentucky or Indiana in the championship game.

Cheers,
Neil

And we got revenge on Marquette for the NCAA loss last year.

Now all we need do is take out ND in the BET and make at least the Final Four for this to be a very, very satisfying year.

Icing on the cake then would be beating either Kentucky or Indiana in the championship game.

Cheers,
Neil

How could I have forgotten to include Marquette after last season--great call!

And agree 100% with your postseason "projection!"

Now, lets really turn the tide and sweep those clowns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom