Dino Babers thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers thread...

It will be ironic if a guy named Dino moves SU football out of the cretaceous period it's stuck in.

Great now I can't get the Flintstones song out of my head

is this the same person that broke the news with him going to UCF? He didn't seem to happy about those rumors.
No, but it is the same guy who confirmed that Boeheim was retiring in 2013.

i didn't know til today that he played at hawaii when jones was qb coach. this guy learned from JONES MARTZ AND BRILES

the baylor offense with more passing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

JrodCuse said:
Can someone go check on Millhouse and make sure he's still breathing?

Just let him enjoy the afterglow.

Random thought... I think it's interesting that Babers took over at Bowling Green when Dave Clawson left for Wake Forest... maybe Clawson can get his old job back? :)

i didn't know til today that he played at hawaii when jones was qb coach. this guy learned from JONES MARTZ AND BRILES

the baylor offense with more passing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
He mentioned in his pressed that Hawaii was one of the schools that he talked to recently... not about their opening, but I believe as a reference for one of their candidates (or something like that).

Syracuse could well have been one of the "many schools" that he talks to all the time. :)

Random thought... I think it's interesting that Babers took over at Bowling Green when Dave Clawson left for Wake Forest... maybe Clawson can get his old job back? :)
No leave him at WF so they continue to be our whipping boys.

If we land Dino, I will be very impressed. Hopefully, he gets the staff money he needs to compete in the ACC.
I believe his offense will attract the kind of talent we otherwise never could.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom