Dino Babers thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers thread...

My mind was just blown:

What if Babers turns Austin Wilson into a QB capable of passing for 5k yards and 40+ TDs per season?

I was thinking the same thing.

Crusty said:
If we land Dino, I will be very impressed. Hopefully, he gets the staff money he needs to compete in the ACC. I believe his offense will attract the kind of talent we otherwise never could.
I think you'll be more than impressed this was ur guy for awhile... Mine too

Matt Johnson the Bowling Green QB threw for 4,465 yards 68.9% 41 TDs and only 6 picks. He ran for only 149 yards.

Looks like Dino doesn't use dual threat QB's.

Matt Johnson the Bowling Green QB threw for 4,465 yards 68.9% 41 TDs and only 6 picks. He ran for only 149 yards.

That is good news for Dungey's noggen. Maybe not so good news for the Captain's future. But maybe (as we stated) a resurrection of Wilson's.

And maybe (just maybe) Custis/Enoicy will be furloughed from WR prison and see some meaningful PT.

Last edited:
Whenever I hear Bowling Green I think of Lou Orr...and Tony Curtis.

If Rex Culpepper is Dino's qb can we PLEASE call the offense Rex and the Dinobots?

Ottoingrotto can we please get a ruling on this?

G1_cartoon_Grimlock_fire_breath.JPG

Only hesitation I have with Babers is his recruiting. Though, he wasn't really at BG long enough to make a full opinion on that, though his class this season hasn't inspired much confidence.

We joke, but he happens to be a very good QB and has been for a while.

Only hesitation I have with Babers is his recruiting. Though, he wasn't really at BG long enough to make a full opinion on that, though his class this season hasn't inspired much confidence.
I think Dino will play well with the parents...he'll have much more to sell at Cuse versus BGSU

I think Babers will be a home run as a hire.

I admit I was swooned by the sexiness of an Oregon style Offense but getting a guy with experience as a winning HC, and hopefully most of his staff too, is exactly what this program needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom