Dino Babers thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers thread...

upload_2015-12-2_15-30-48.png

"You had me at 'less than ideal' "

So the question is have we already signed and sealed Babers and are just waiting until after the game Friday to officially hire him or do we need to go through the entire interview process all over so that we can go through the fun of the past 5 days all over again? I really hope it's the former and the interview process is just a formality.

Franz69 said:
Dino's first year at Baylor, in addition to being WR coach, he was also their Recruiting Coordinator.

Didn't Baylor suck or was just average back then?

OrangeFoo said:
So the question is have we already signed and sealed Babers and are just waiting until after the game Friday to officially hire him or do we need to go through the entire interview process all over so that we can go through the fun of the past 5 days all over again? I really hope it's the former and the interview process is just a formality.

My guess is we don't have him signed and sealed.

That's Mike Ortiz. He's the guy who said Boeheim was going to be fired and we would have a three year ban. It's just an extension of his usual twitter handle.
thanks, I didn't know the person behind the twitter handle but saw they claimed to be in the know. glad I added the disclaimer to my post

That's Mike Ortiz. He's the guy who said Boeheim was going to be fired and we would have a three year ban. It's just an extension of his usual twitter handle.

Edit: Is he someone with a handle on this board?

I was just going to write that about this Ortiz character. If you read his writing, he writes like a high school student. Babers may ultimately be the guy SU hires, but I doubt Ortiz has any connections.

I figure this is the best place to ask so here goes...

Is it Dino as in Fred Flinstone(I'm assuming it is) i.e. Dee-no
And is it pronounced Babe-ers(like what a babe) or Ba-bers(like a sheep, baaaaah)

No - but Mizzou could be interesting considering the race issues there. Babers could see that as a fight he wants to take on and I would root him on. But that place is a mess right now.

What happened to Barry Odom? I thought they were going to hire Barry Odom? (he says hysterically)

I figure this is the best place to ask so here goes...

Is it Dino as in Fred Flinstone(I'm assuming it is) i.e. Dee-no
And is it pronounced Babe-ers(like what a babe) or Ba-bers(like a sheep, baaaaah)

Deeno Bayburz

is this the same person that broke the news with him going to UCF? He didn't seem to happy about those rumors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom