Dino Babers thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers thread...

Back to full suck mode until ???
Nothing has changed since the Frost deal fell through. Except for the fact that behind closed doors Coyle is narrowing his list. A handful know a lot of names that were on that list I think. But, I'm very skeptical of anybody who tells me they know what it's been narrowed down to right now.

Definitely one of them.
Dafuq

image.jpeg

Babers would be a home run... ADMC and FL need to show him the potential.

Definitely one of them.
How can all these names possibly be in the same search? We would be all over the place with no clear cut idea of what we want.

How can all these names possibly be in the same search? We would be all over the place with no clear cut idea of what we want.
Only 2 guys I heard were candidates are no longer. Is it out of the question to interview 6-8 guys? At least initially?

I don't know if they all got interviews, I can only assume based on what I've heard.

Only 2 guys I heard were candidates are no longer. Is it out of the question to interview 6-8 guys? At least initially?

I don't know if they all got interviews, I can only assume based on what I've heard.
Sure interview 6-8 guys but have some common thread indicating you have a clue as to what you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom