Disappointed Houstonian | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Disappointed Houstonian

I have to ask the OP, how was your first sporting event? Seriously, a couple of jokers taunted opposing fans and fisticuffs almost broke out?

All kidding aside, I have been going to professional and college sporting events since the 70s and can honestly say that it is unusual to not have some obnoxious fans that cause problems. (Anyone ever go to an MLB old-school, daytime doubleheader in July/August? If so, how many fights broke out by midway through the second game?) If boorish behavior is allowed to persist in a crowed, it points to an usher/security problem, not a complete fanbase.

Btw, I'm sure there are plenty of examples of terrible fan behavior at Texas youth football games, if you care to Google it.

Been to many a Phillies-Mets game at good old Shea. Not sure if they were doubleheaders but these teams didn't need 18 innings for the festivities to begin. Good times. ;)

really...77 posts on this subject.

the weather in Syracuse is just as bad as it's in Minnesota but we do have a basketball team to distract us from this nonsense.

I wouldn't feel bad about a couple of fans at a game. Happens at our home games in the Dome too. You should have heard this drunk sitting behind me at the BC game.
who was feeding him the beer prior to kick-off

Dear SadTexan,

If your mission was to convince yourself there were more than two Syracuse fans who don't like you...congratulations. Success!

If this guy thought those guys were bad he should see the jackass sitting in my seat at some of the Saturday evening SU basketball games! :p

Houstonian - didn't you used to make shoes or something?

Everything is bigger in Texas. Especially the weepy vaginas.

Honestly, I've laughed at this post about 8 different times now so I'm just going to plug it here again.

Houston, we have a problem.

houstonproblem.jpg

And it is YOU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors