Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to? | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 208 91.2%

• Total voters
“We have to play better defense and stop them from making shots, and run a better offense to get better shots that we can make.”

Part of this is true. The fanbase will be split on what to do next but after that I don't see the end of Syracuse basketball as long as we are willing to spend money to hire a quality coach and keep up with NIL game.
Hiring a quality coach is about step #3. First you have to identify said coach, then attract him (her?).

NIL drove a lot of old time coaches to retire. K was one of them.

In another year or two or 5 or 10, people will pine for where we are today with the coach we have and the standing we have in the league. Watch. I've seen this movie many times before.

I appreciate what we've got here, warts and all. He's not wrong.
If that happens, then it’s on the AD for not making a good hire. There are many of good young coaches that ‘Cuse should be able to get.

I live outside of Boston. At 4pm Saturday, I saw on twitter that we were playing BC in Chestnut Hill. I used to get tix for this game months in advance. I had no idea. My son came in (also an alum). I told him. He didn’t know either that we were at BC. None of his local cuse buds were going to the game or cared. We used to set our agendas around SU games. We didn’t watch it.

This program has been in free fall for years. Who cares about a newspaper article. An Unwatchable product has been put in the court for years. Time for a change.

Ten years in the ACC and they haven’t sniffed a championship.

Sad

The older alumni have seen SU BBall success. It won't be hard to bring many of us back. We have a connection to the program. The problem is the last half dozen or so graduating classes have never seen SU BBall as a Top 25 program. There isn't the same connection. It is sad that JB is creating younger alumni who will be less engaged.

A 4 seed is a dumb take. I need to tell you this because you are dim and it won’t sink in unless you here it
Pro tip: When attempting to insult someone about being “dumb” or “dim” it’s best to make sure your insult uses proper spelling, otherwise you come off as dumb or dim with your insult dripping in irony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom