Donna has a report on the recruits | Syracusefan.com

Donna has a report on the recruits

"Noel was introduced to Derrick Coleman and Billy Owens immediately after the event."

Isn't this a recruiting violation? Wasn't their something like this with Ashton Kutcher last year and an Iowa recruit?

"Noel was introduced to Derrick Coleman and Billy Owens immediately after the event."

Isn't this a recruiting violation? Wasn't their something like this with Ashton Kutcher last year and an Iowa recruit?

I think it's different when it's a former player at a special event like this.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

As long as the coaching staff didn't introduce them it should be fine.

Probably would have gotten a bigger positive if had introduced him to Melo.

Probably would have gotten a bigger positive if had introduced him to Melo.
They all met Melo.
Tyler Ennis (@tdot_ennis)
x2_8c64502

Isaiah Briscoe (@_Isaiah11)
x2_8c8478e

Goodluck (@goodlucko_12) and Nerlens (@NerlensNoel3) don't have pics from it, but Goodluck said he met them, I assume Nerlens did too.
Everyone got pics with Meek Mill too.

This event made a huge impression on them judging by their twitter feeds.

They all met Melo.
Tyler Ennis (@tdot_ennis)
x2_8c64502

Isaiah Briscoe (@_Isaiah11)
x2_8c8478e

Goodluck (@goodlucko_12) and Nerlens (@NerlensNoel3) don't have pics from it, but Goodluck said he met them, I assume Nerlens did too.
Everyone got pics with Meek Mill too.

This event made a huge impression on them judging by their twitter feeds.

The Dome could really benefit from new locker rooms. They look worse with each passing year. If a new football practice facility is Priority #1, extensive renovations to the player facilities at the Dome is Priority #1a.

The Dome could really benefit from new locker rooms. They look worse with each passing year. If a new football practice facility is Priority #1, extensive renovations to the player facilities at the Dome is Priority #1a.

I was in them the other day for an event...my high school football team had nicer lockers. I wish that was hyperbole.

Yeah, I'm not one who's all "rah rah" for new facilities, but those locker were beat back in 2004 when I first saw them. They're worse now. No way that makes a good impression on a recruit.

Have you seen the new lax facilities? Holy smokes they put the bball lockerroom to shame

Have you seen the new lax facilities? Holy smokes they put the bball lockerroom to shame
The Dome lockerrooms are the same for every sport. Football, Bball and lax all use the ones from the picture.

Unfortunately, those are in Manley. I'm sure the Melo Center locker rooms are ridiculously awesome as well. We need to shift some of those efforts towards the Dome locker rooms now.

I was in them the other day for an event...my high school football team had nicer lockers. I wish that was hyperbole.
If they are worse than Stamford High's locker rooms than Gross should be renovating the Dome lockers tonight. They can't be worse than the Boyle dungeon:)

If they are worse than Stamford High's locker rooms than Gross should be renovating the Dome lockers tonight. They can't be worse than the Boyle dungeon:)

We have some sweet custom wood lockers in the varsity room. Don't diss historic Boyle Stadium... ;)

Yeah, I'm not one who's all "rah rah" for new facilities, but those locker were beat back in 2004 when I first saw them. They're worse now. No way that makes a good impression on a recruit.

Well, once that ACC moolah starts rolling in....;)

mediaManager

One recruit that wasn't mentioned was the whiz-bang from Albany, Zach Radz, did anyone see him?

it is huge that all they got to meet melo. that radz kid looks like he is 5'5".

it is huge that all they got to meet melo. that radz kid looks like he is 5'5".

img135.jpg

Let's see in march 2010 he was in 7th grade ... September2010 he was 8th grade and he is now in 9th grade making him,of course,the classof 2015. Remember Tiki Mayben (altho we try not to) ... same school ... just entering Troy High.I have read heights of between 5'5" to 5'8" with a weight at 135#. Kid can really dribble tho and the Albany Rocks are very high on him.

img135.jpg

Let's see in march 2010 he was in 7th grade ... September2010 he was 8th grade and he is now in 9th grade making him,of course,the classof 2015. Remember Tiki Mayben (altho we try not to) ... same school ... just entering Troy High.I have read heights of between 5'5" to 5'8" with a weight at 135#. Kid can really dribble tho and the Albany Rocks are very high on him.
it is still just so weird. how can they even figure the kid won't end up being 5'10"? recruiting has gotten nuts.

Wow ... He really grew (Sean Miller). If you are looking at Zach with questionable eyes remember that he is just entering his growing spurt. For a 9th grader he has been demonstrating some astonishing ball handling skills per the reports that are available.

Since I have nowhere else to put this I have been pondering future recruiting and the depth of our teams both this year and apparently next. Couldn't that be a 2-sided sword. High level recruits want to come here b/c of the talent that is here (ala Kentucky) or are much more hesitant about coming here b/c of the talent that is here and the difficulty breaking into the line-up. Of course Kentucky doesn't have that problem b/c they recruit one-and-doners anyway ... they always have room. Speaking of which whatever happened to the NBA's thoughts on the 2 year rule? Thoughts and opinions are always welcome on my meandering thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom