Dual QBs Currently Available in the Portal | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dual QBs Currently Available in the Portal

Dino has stated publicly that he is not a fan of dual threat QBS. So, no sense looking here.
no sense looking at dino.. i would be content if he said nothing until the first game next year.

Epot6LgW8AcXVHV.jpeg

Nope. No reason to even try to get a transfer QB. NOBODY will want to try to be in a competition with TD, NOBODY. Anyone who thinks we should try to get a transfer QB is stupid.

Lol. I‘ve not seen anyone not related to Tommy suggest that we shouldn’t try. I’ve said it’s tough to get a transfer with 1-2 years of eligibility who wants to chance it - they want a clearer path.

This is a perfect scenario. 3 years remaining, starting experience, and a guy who can run and throw. People all over this board including me have been dying for competition for TD.

There are better opportunities to point to bad takes in this very thread.

Lol. I‘ve not seen anyone not related to Tommy suggest that we shouldn’t try. I’ve said it’s tough to get a transfer with 1-2 years of eligibility who wants to chance it - they want a clearer path.

This is a perfect scenario. 3 years remaining, starting experience, and a guy who can run and throw. People all over this board including me have been dying for competition for TD.

There are better opportunities to point to bad takes in this very thread.

Umm, sure... Is that you Trump? We need a Pinocchio emoji.

Then you didn’t need to reply to my original post then...:confused:

Your original post was mocking posters who said we shouldn’t try to bring in a transfer to compete with Tommy. I’ve not seen anyone post that ever.

I threw in the family related qualifier because Dads say that kind of stuff when their kid is involved, but I dunno

Truth is we should all just be happy that the QB room is looking better. The OL has an SEC transfer as well. That’s very good.

This kid is either going to push TD to excel or replace him.
I think he beats him, wonder if tommy still decides to stay, don't think this changes anything on his end just wondering aloud

I think he beats him, wonder if tommy still decides to stay, don't think this changes anything on his end just wondering aloud

Kid is a gamer. He’ll have a fire lit. The end result is good for Syracuse and good for the QB room

Your original post was mocking posters who said we shouldn’t try to bring in a transfer to compete with Tommy. I’ve not seen anyone post that ever.

I threw in the family related qualifier because Dads say that kind of stuff when their kid is involved, but I dunno

Truth is we should all just be happy that the QB room is looking better. The OL has an SEC transfer as well. That’s very good.

It’s awesome it looks like we’ll have some competition at QB and I think OL play with improve as a result of a potential new player.

But if you don’t think people were giving other posters a hard time about wanting to try to find a high quality/possible starter QB transfer in the portal. That’s on you.

It’s awesome it looks like we’ll have some competition at QB and I think OL play with improve as a result of a potential new player.

But if you don’t think people were giving other posters a hard time about wanting to try to find a high quality/possible starter QB transfer in the portal. That’s on you.

Eh, let’s agree to disagree

Excited for this kid tho

Kid is a gamer. He’ll have a fire lit. The end result is good for Syracuse and good for the QB room
100%, if the surrounding cast doesn't improve I'm not sure it'll matter who we have at Qb tho, hopefully this is one of many steps forward in the right direction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom