Duke Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm addicted to Syracuse Football. My wife asks me each Saturday, "Does this give you any pleasure?" Yet each Saturday - I'm back, with hope in my heart. LGO!

Pretty much where I am. I don't have it in me to not watch when we have a basketball or football game on.

I’m split between on how I feel about their set up. It doesn’t scream big boy football, but has some classic college feel to it. Anyways, am I the only one who hates these 4 o’clock game? Get it done at noon or play under the lights.

Other travel roster notes: Freshman DE Steven Linton is here. Surprised not to see freshman WR Courtney Jackson and DT Drew Tuazama. S Cam Jonas also here, seemingly in place of Devon Clarke. WR Sharod Johnson another notable non-traveler.

Last edited:
I used to live a mile from that stadium back in the seventies. Good memories. Go Cuse!

[QUOTE="OrangeTarheel, post: 3178890, member:
At Duke waiting for the gates to open and watching game day. Saw a clever sign
CPO committee says Germany #1 in WW2 since they had a quality loss

Ran into a bunch of Duke fans at breakfast and they were amazed we have 75 coming for Texan Mark’s tailgate. They asked who would win the game and I said “A bad team”.
Go Cuse
[/QUOTE]
I reported your comment to a Duke friend of mine whose wife is forcing him to go to the game, and he laughed like crazy. A bitter laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom