Duke Game Thread... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
after this performance it’s gonna be a looooong week waiting for the Lville game. It would mean the world to this program to go Bowling after such a disaster most of the season

Eh, it's college football. Defenses all break at some point. They've done just fine considering the scoreboard.
I know. I’m just saying that they have to be ready for anything. Not every team will be like duke

Let's see Summers! (Did he even travel?)

I don't know if he traveled but I'd like to see him play. Right now, anyone but Devito, and start running the offense again. I know Dino needs this win and is being ultra conservative, but this one is in the bag.

Let alone how happy I am about a win, so happy for these kids especially the kids on defense. Clearly they had the wrong leader for a long time. Great to see them smile and be happy dominating a game

I really think the good performance today has more to do with the matchup vs Duke's terrible offense than the firing of Ward.

They love Elmore so much. Always talking to them

I really think the good performance today has more to do with the matchup vs Duke's terrible offense than the firing of Ward.
FB3A42B8-586E-4C75-9716-B82383BF4A43.jpeg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online