Duke/MSU UK/KU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Duke/MSU UK/KU

You gotta zone 'em! In all seriousness, Duke could give them a run, for one. That would be a fun game.
I agree, I think that these two will meet for it all barring anything crazy.

Duke is loaded. There's such an obvious difference between the play of top 10 recruits vs. top 50 kids. Okafor, Winlow, and Jones are immediate impact guys. MSU having a tough time staying within 10 points of Duke. They lost a lot. Not a vintage Izzo team.
Msu seems a little blah this year.

This is ridiculous. Uk has two top ten teams on its roster.

No kidding...

Both of these games has been an object lesson in how far we have to go. I still like our raw materials, but we aren't even close to playing on the same level offensively as these teams tonight.

No kidding...

Both of these games has been an object lesson in how far we have to go. I still like our raw materials, but we aren't even close to playing on the same level offensively as these teams tonight.

We need smarter boosters to compete with KY.

No kidding...

No but our defense might be relatively better. Nyc will give us a good idea what we are. I remember in 2010 msg completely changed our course...hoping this year is the same.

No but our defense might be relatively better. Nyc will give us a good idea what we are. I remember in 2010 msg completely changed our course...hoping this year is the same.

I like the components of our team. A lot. But right now the offense is way behind the defense [which isn't as stout as it will be in another month or two].

How many blocks does Kentucky have? And why are the Kentucky big men smart enough to head fake but the guards of Kansas still, after seeing most of their shots swatted away, think they can just go right up to the hoop?

Clown point bro.

Why not? This Kentucky team has at least 5 1st round picks on its team. These guys will all be playing/starting in the NBA next year. WHy would it be crazy to think that they could beat a team that starts:

Nerlens Noel
Henry Sims
Luc Rachard Mba moute
MCW
Tony Wroten

I like the components of our team. A lot. But right now the offense is way behind the defense [which isn't as stout as it will be in another month or two].
I mean our d is better than teams like msu/Kansas. At this point we can rock fight anyone. The offense is way behind but this year it can close the gap. I'm not sure this years team won't rival our best ever on d.

The beauty of this KY team is that the guy on the ball doesn't even have to go for the block - they can just stay straight up knowing that one of the other bigs will be coming over to help and take the ball away.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom