Duke/MSU UK/KU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Duke/MSU UK/KU

It's really annoying when ESPN shows a replay highlighting blocked shots and one of them is clearly a goaltend that was obvious at live speed and Jay Bilas, who I normally respect, doesn't even bother to mention it.

What happens when 8 guys go pro from KY at the end of the year?
1o more 5 star Mikey D All Americans will be lined up ready to take the money with one hand and sign the letter of intent with the other. Cal gets whoever he wants at this point.

They arguably have 2 top 10 teams on one roster. It's obscene if you are a potential opponent.

Why not? This Kentucky team has at least 5 1st round picks on its team. These guys will all be playing/starting in the NBA next year. WHy would it be crazy to think that they could beat a team that starts:

Nerlens Noel
Henry Sims
Luc Rachard Mba moute
MCW
Tony Wroten
For the same reason Bama (or whoever) wouldn't beat the jets.

I was jk with the clown stuff, but nfw that would happen.

Why not? This Kentucky team has at least 5 1st round picks on its team. These guys will all be playing/starting in the NBA next year. WHy would it be crazy to think that they could beat a team that starts:

Nerlens Noel
Henry Sims
Luc Rachard Mba moute
MCW
Tony Wroten

No, not a chance.

For the same reason Bama (or whoever) wouldn't beat the jets.

I was jk with the clown stuff, but nfw that would happen.

Football is a whole different animal. Hell, the dream team lost to a collegiate all star team.

Nerlens Noel
Henry Sims
Luc Rachard Mba moute
MCW
Tony Wroten
Too many reasons to list. I'll take 6'ers -20

1o more 5 star Mikey D All Americans will be lined up ready to take the money with one hand and sign the letter of intent with the other. Cal gets whoever he wants at this point.

They arguably have 2 top 10 teams on one roster. It's obscene if you are a potential opponent.

And some mid-major will face the NCAA penalty for it.

Seriously though, won't those Mickey D players need to sign their LOIs before all 10 players in these two "platoons" declare?

It's going to happen sooner rather than later. My 45-year old hips are calling out the end.

...much like my 43 year old knees, on which I've had 5 arthroscopies and an ACL reconstruction...

Football is a whole different animal. Hell, the dream team lost to a collegiate all star team.
Oh come on. Scrimmages are silly. A game a
For all the marbles pro vs college would be a 20 point game min.

...much like my 43 year old knees, on which I've had 5 arthroscopies and an ACL reconstruction...

Ouch. I think I remember you saying that before. I play with a guy who has bone on bone in both knees. I have no idea how or why he keeps playing, but he does limp pretty much all the time when walking.

I'm sure I'll need at least one plastic hip in the future. Hope you don't face the same type of issue with the knees.

How do you judge our defense and compare them to MSU and Kansas when we've played teams like Hampton and Kennesaw St. and they've played two of the best teams in the country?
System stuff. I've never seen a zone team so freakishly long.

Greenberg wants to say the platoon is a gimmick but he's gotta stay on message. The biggest advantage of the platoon is that Calipari has somehow managed to convince kids who could help other squads beat him to sit on his bench instead. The "wearing other teams out" stuff is overrated. Kansas finished the half on a 11-3 run.

System stuff. I've never seen a zone team so freakishly long.

Perhaps, but KY would push around many of our front line guys based on what I've read here. I like Mike G and Roberson, but those two wouldn't be able to keep Kentucky off the offensive boards.

Ouch. I think I remember you saying that before. I play with a guy who has bone on bone in both knees. I have no idea how or why he keeps playing, but he does limp pretty much all the time when walking.

I'm sure I'll need at least one plastic hip in the future. Hope you don't face the same type of issue with the knees.
Who Dejuan Blair?

Perhaps, but KY would push around many of our front line guys based on what I've read here. I like Mike G and Roberson, but those two wouldn't be able to keep Kentucky off the offensive boards.
Maybe...I'm not as in love with kentuckys bigs as most are. I'm more concerned about Duke.

:eek: Kentucky looks filthy good. Tall, athletic, skilled, and plucky even...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom