Dungey To the Browns??? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey To the Browns???

This place has becoming boring as of late so here ya go. Eric Dungey gets his first start in the NFL, subing for the injured Baker Mayfield and defeats Tom Brady and the New England patriots.
You sold me with the beating the patriots part

source.gif

So the 3rd string practice squad QB will start over the backup QB who has been with the team for OTAs, mini-camps, and all of training camp.
They’ll have no tape on him! It’s a sure bet win!

source.gif

So the 3rd string practice squad QB will start over the backup QB who has been with the team for OTAs, mini-camps, and all of training camp.

My god do better.
Frankiefan says the guys stiff and only on the team because he's friends with Mayfield.

Alsacs is gonna be chewin' some crow in 2 weeks when his Pats and Tom terrific go down !
Baker could easily go off and I won’t be taking the Browns lightly.

I love Eric Dungey as a player and appreciate all he did for the Orange. I hope he makes the Browns roster and has a long career in the NFL. He isn’t beating this year’s patriots if he were the QB next week.
That game would be like the week 3 Patriots-Jets game.

They’ll have no tape on him! It’s a sure bet win!

#facts. You can’t win or even game plan without tape. You also can’t make in game adjustments without tape because you don’t know what the other team is going to do.

Mayfield is starting to look like a bust. Dungey is ready to take that spot. Cleveland management needs to make a move or this season is lost.

Mayfield isn’t the problem. Horrendous play calling and a porous offensive line are killing the Browns.

They also led the league in dropped passes heading into this week. Kitchens has been an abject disaster.

Mayfield isn’t the problem. Horrendous play calling and a porous offensive line are killing the Browns.

They also led the league in dropped passes heading into this week. Kitchens has been an abject disaster.
They have to worst coach in the league and that is saying something.

Baker the interception maker? Dungey will stir that drink just like he did the Orange cool aide.

Players in the NFL are smart and they're there for the money. They see BM getting a huge cap hit and then going out doing commercials and making a lot more money and publicity and playing like crap. They talk amongst themselves and it looks like they don't really want to play for that guy. Then they see Dungey and his talent and intelligence and think he has more game and would have a smaller contract for 3 years allowing them more room to get a bigger chunk. Switch QB's and you'll see the Browns play like a new team.

If your going to troll be good at it.
This is just sad. It’s like not even done in a manner that the person writing it believes it. Sad attempt to get heat.

1572870796234.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom