Edwards for Three!!! | Syracusefan.com

Edwards for Three!!!

Niastri

Two Time Iggy Award Winner: Edwards for Three!
I would like to point out I had him the team leader in Iggy 3pt % with 100% on one attempt for the season.

We've just GOT to have a perfect record in games Edwards hits a three for his entire career...

I wonder when the last time a Cuse center made a three. I’m talking a real 5, not an out of position Doley or Lydon. Cuse never seems to get centers that can shoot from distance.

I’m pretty sure Fab actually hit a three once. Looking now

Edit: Nope, didn’t even shoot one.

I would like to point out I had him the team leader in Iggy 3pt % with 100% on one attempt for the season.

We've just GOT to have a perfect record in games Edwards hits a three for his entire career...
Coach obviously needs to develop some new plays to take advantage of a smooth 6'11" sniper!

Coach obviously needs to develop some new plays to take advantage of a smooth 6'11" sniper!
Nope. Edwards just shot his only career three. I just won my first Iggy ever last season, Edwards is getting me another!

In the past 22 seasons going back to 1999-2000, among players who played exclusively Center their entire career, they are a collective 0-4 from 3.

Forth 0-1
Deshonte Riley 0-2
Daquan Coleman 0-1

I may have to go back further.

Edit…the last pure center to hit a 3. Conrad McRae…1993. Pretty sure that was the Hopkins to McRae game winner at Nova.

Edit again. Was not the nova game winner, but he did hit a 3 that season.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom