Edwards for Three!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Edwards for Three!!!

What was Benny doing?

<runs and hides>
th

I always said he has a soft touch so I bet he’ll get a nice mid-range after he graduates
In all seriousness, does that shot catch nba scouts' attention? He shoots 75% from FT line. He has a soft touch. The video will make its rounds. Will pro scouts start wondering if Jesse could learn to shoot?

I wonder when the last time a Cuse center made a three. I’m talking a real 5, not an out of position Doley or Lydon. Cuse never seems to get centers that can shoot from distance.

I wanna say that Rak shot one (cant recall if he hit or not) in a late shot clock situation once.

Just checked.
He did.
Finished his career 0-1 from 3.

I would like to point out I had him the team leader in Iggy 3pt % with 100% on one attempt for the season.

We've just GOT to have a perfect record in games Edwards hits a three for his entire career...
However, you were not the only person to pick Jesse, so the IGGY COMMITTEE says it's premature to make space in your trophy cabinet.

In all seriousness, does that shot catch nba scouts' attention? He shoots 75% from FT line. He has a soft touch. The video will make its rounds. Will pro scouts start wondering if Jesse could learn to shoot?
If one shot attempt changes perception , that’s pretty wild

Re watching the game I was impressed by Jesse's footwork and release on that 3. Not enough to want to see it be a thing but maybe a few more attempts the rest of the season should the possession force the issue we know he can if he had to.
Great moment...but I'm pretty sure if he even thinks about attempting another he'll be on the bench.
Yes, even Jesse.

Great moment...but I'm pretty sure if he even thinks about attempting another he'll be on the bench.
Yes, even Jesse.

In essence only an in case of emergency option. But at least we know it can work if there is no alternative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom