Ennis | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

Goodluck is in great shape compared to when we forst started recruiting him.

"Tyler Ennis scored 20 points and was the Most Valuable Player of the game as undefeated St. Benedict's beat Wilbraham & Monson, 57-39, in the Tip-Off Hoop Group Showcase at West Orange High School.

Isaiah Briscoe added 17 points as St. Benedict's improved to 9-0. St. Benedict's, which had beaten Delsea 100-45 on Saturday, came in averaging 90.0 points per game."

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1551954/
Goodluck had 0pts in the game YIKES!!!

If a high school team from outside the state of PA wants to play vs. a quality team ...it begins and ends with Neumann-Goretti (Scoop and Jackson's old school). The Haverford school is filled with rich white kids with parents who are thrilled to pay 30k for school. Jaquan Newton maybe the top junior in the area and may push BJ Johnson for overall player of the year. Hey Francis... Any word on Syracuse pursing Newton and the sophomore Kimbel?

nice to hear our 2013 recruits doing work and off to great senior seasons thus far! Really wishing my work schedule didnt suck so badly so I could attend one of these weekend tourneys to see and cheer on our guys. Im thinking that both Tylers will be moving up the ranking boards throughout the season and would like to see both get some national recognition by yrs end (McDs and/or Jordan) would be nice. Buss sounds like hes starting to find his stroke, BJ sounds like hes improving and more confident, and same with Chino.

If a high school team from outside the state of PA wants to play vs. a quality team ...it begins and ends with Neumann-Goretti (Scoop and Jackson's old school). The Haverford school is filled with rich white kids with parents who are thrilled to pay 30k for school. Jaquan Newton maybe the top junior in the area and may push BJ Johnson for overall player of the year. Hey Francis... Any word on Syracuse pursing Newton and the sophomore Kimbel?
Kimble is being targeted and the staff has shown interest in Newton on and off.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...enter-49-at-st-benedicts-104-boys-basketball/
"Briscoe had 20 points and six assists, while the Syracuse-bound Ennis added 17 points and seven assists."

Another game and just another 50pt blowout for Tyler The Creator and the gang.
Ennis seems like any given game, he can go for 20+ points, be a scorer. The next game, he can score and facilitate.

Briscoe too, seems to get a bunch of assists. Not counting the Goodluck game as it doesn't look like they recorded assists, he averages
6.2 assists per and Tyler has 7.3 assists per game. To this point, Briscoe averages 15 points per game and Ennis, 20. That is a sick backcourt.

Ennis is really playing great basketball. Personally, I think he shd be ranked higher. With MCW most likely gone, Tyler will be a starter day one.

Roberson and BJ are also playing at a high level. Buss sounds like a beast on the defensive side.

Chino has been hurt, not sure what happens there.

All in all, a great group coming in!

Ennis is really playing great basketball. Personally, I think he shd be ranked higher. With MCW most likely gone, Tyler will be a starter day one.

Roberson and BJ are also playing at a high level. Buss sounds like a beast on the defensive side.

I'm sure Chino will be given time to heal. JB doesn't screw over his guys the way a lot of D1 coaches would .

I'm sure they will bump him up in the rankings once they come out again at the seasons end.

"Tyler Ennis had 20 points and six assists as St. Benedict's defeat St. Andrew's of Rhode Island, 82-44, in the Living Hope Festival at Pope John in Sparta. Isaiah Briscoe added 16 points and 10 assists for St. Benedict's, ranked No. 12 in the country by USA Today."

"Tyler Ennis had 20 points and six assists as St. Benedict's defeat St. Andrew's of Rhode Island, 82-44, in the Living Hope Festival at Pope John in Sparta. Isaiah Briscoe added 16 points and 10 assists for St. Benedict's, ranked No. 12 in the country by USA Today."
I know you're the bearer of the news, good or bad, but that's more like it!

I know you're the bearer of the news, good or bad, but that's more like it!
I try th_chuck.png

So this Ennis kidis pretty good :D

Francis how high do you think he will jump in the rankings when they come out a again?

So this Ennis kidis pretty good :D

Francis how high do you think he will jump in the rankings when they come out a again?
I think he'll stay in the top 25 range where he's currently ranked according to Scout and Rivals. Who knows where ESPN will put him. He's definitely better than where they currently rank him. The Hoophall event next week will be big for him because all of the national scouts will be in attendance.

Went to ennis game yesterday. Spoke to him when he first got there real nice kid. Fourth game ive seen him play this year. Has been impressive. Sat first row behind there bench. Was impressed by coach Taylor. St andrews which is Mcw old team was pretty disgraceful. After they got down 20 they had about five flagrant fouls where they didn't go for ball at all. Only pumped up Benedict's. Briscoe very quick to defend teammates and he def turned up his play. Ennis always so composed and smooth.