Eric Dungey to the NY Giants UDFA

SmilinBob

Hall of Fame
Looks like ED is going to be playing 3 different positions so maybe his name should be:

Alsacs

When you elect a clown expect a circus
If this is a real picture he needs to be fired immediately.
It’s real.

Buddy is a big Patriots fan and I guess JB has jumped on the bandwagon.

Newhouser

All Conference
I hope he makes a mark and glad he got an opportunity but the unknowns we are taking as givens are crazy 1) can he catch, 2) run a pattern and set up DBs, 3) block at all, etc. The kid for the Saints is a bit player in a unique situation and we don't know "the heart" or competitive desire of any of these guys Eric is competing against. Heart isn't limited to Orange grads.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
It’s real.

Buddy did go to prep school in New England. Perhaps he was infected during that time?

jmcclure33

Walk On
It’s real.

Now I vote take Buddy off of scholarship for a whole different reason now.

RandomGuy

All Conference
Buddy did go to prep school in New England. Perhaps he was infected during that time?
As one who has been infected for 40 years, I applaud his keen sense of wit, and his supreme mastery of the obvious. ;-)

But seriously, those Dungey Jerseys are cool. Can he keeps the same #, if there is a position change? Other than WR...

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
Dungey would have a hard time cracking the 2 deep of my sons 8-9 year old tackle football team at QB.

At TE, I’d start him.

His best bet to take a real snap this year will be in a gimmick play this August.

And that won’t happen unless they plan to cut him and want to give him a ‘moment’.

NateW

All American
Dungey would have a hard time cracking the 2 deep of my sons 8-9 year old tackle football team at QB.

At TE, I’d start him.

His best bet to take a real snap this year will be in a gimmick play this August.

And that won’t happen unless they plan to cut him and want to give him a ‘moment’.
Not surprised to hear your son’s team’s QB 2-deep is more talented than the NJGs.

PAcuse

All Conference

At TE, I’d start him.

Please forward the film of the QBs on your sons football team to the coaches ASAP...

BKCuse

2nd String
Honestly I don't like the Giants at all for squeaking out 2 SBs against my Patriots but their fans aren't morons like Jets fans they know football”
That made me LOL ... and I’m a Jet fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom