Eric Dungey to the NY Giants UDFA | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey to the NY Giants UDFA

Looks like ED is going to be playing 3 different positions so maybe his name should be:

Customize your own for $149.99

If this is a real picture he needs to be fired immediately.
It’s real.

Buddy is a big Patriots fan and I guess JB has jumped on the bandwagon.

I hope he makes a mark and glad he got an opportunity but the unknowns we are taking as givens are crazy 1) can he catch, 2) run a pattern and set up DBs, 3) block at all, etc. The kid for the Saints is a bit player in a unique situation and we don't know "the heart" or competitive desire of any of these guys Eric is competing against. Heart isn't limited to Orange grads.

It’s real.

Buddy did go to prep school in New England. Perhaps he was infected during that time?

It’s real.

Now I vote take Buddy off of scholarship for a whole different reason now.

Buddy did go to prep school in New England. Perhaps he was infected during that time?
As one who has been infected for 40 years, I applaud his keen sense of wit, and his supreme mastery of the obvious. ;-)

But seriously, those Dungey Jerseys are cool. Can he keeps the same #, if there is a position change? Other than WR...

Dungey would have a hard time cracking the 2 deep of my sons 8-9 year old tackle football team at QB.

At TE, I’d start him.

His best bet to take a real snap this year will be in a gimmick play this August.

And that won’t happen unless they plan to cut him and want to give him a ‘moment’.

Dungey would have a hard time cracking the 2 deep of my sons 8-9 year old tackle football team at QB.

At TE, I’d start him.

His best bet to take a real snap this year will be in a gimmick play this August.

And that won’t happen unless they plan to cut him and want to give him a ‘moment’.
Not surprised to hear your son’s team’s QB 2-deep is more talented than the NJGs.

At TE, I’d start him.

Please forward the film of the QBs on your sons football team to the coaches ASAP...

Honestly I don't like the Giants at all for squeaking out 2 SBs against my Patriots but their fans aren't morons like Jets fans they know football”
That made me LOL ... and I’m a Jet fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom