Eric Dungey to the NY Giants UDFA | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey to the NY Giants UDFA

Good for him. Hope he gets a fair shot.

Very glad to see Eric Dungey getting a shot. Always liked his game - very tough competitor, good athlete, hard worker. I believe he will stick in the NFL ...

Maybe it was posted already. Sorry, wasnt taking notes. But ED is wearing #12. Slayton #99, fwiw.

Save your money until he makes it onto the final roster.

Honestly I don't like the Giants at all for squeaking out 2 SBs against my Patriots but their fans aren't morons like Jets fans they know football. I think right now over 50% of Giants fans would rather have Dungey than Jones. Romo wasn't drafted either draft status doesn't matter once you step inside the chalk. Jones is a bitch.

Honestly I don't like the Giants at all for squeaking out 2 SBs against my Patriots but their fans aren't morons like Jets fans they know football. I think right now over 50% of Giants fans would rather have Dungey than Jones. Romo wasn't drafted either draft status doesn't matter once you step inside the chalk. Jones is a bitch.

50% of Giants fans don't want Dungey over Jones. Heck 50% of Syracuse fans at points last year wanted DeVito over Dungey.

We love the kid but some of these takes are nuts.

Giants fan here. Would like nothing better than to see Dungey push his way to the top of the roster. But I will be happy if he makes the roster and carved out a role.

This is a tough roster to crack as a UFA QB. Eli is going nowhere, they aren't going to get rid of a #6 Jones even if he is outperformed, Alex Tanney was signed through next year I believe, and Lauletta is signed through next year as well.
He needs to show that he has enough "swiss army knife" in him to be more valuable than one of the back ups, because they aren't carrying 5 qb's on a roster. Hopefully he shows good enough hands that they'll want to hang on to him as some sort of special package guy that can line up in multiple positions.
Saw a clip of him wearing 12 yesterday throwing back and forth with Jones. Gave me goose bumps as a Giants fan.
He will make it awfully tough to be cut. I guarantee none of those QB's has his drive, and his heart.

Right, that’s the main thing. Ego’s get in the way of ability. As disappointing as this is to say as a Giant’s fan though, there’s not many better situations ED could’ve walked into.

Ego is the meain reason it took three years for a second round pick from Syracuse to beat out a first round pick. And that second round pick went on to a couple of All-Pro seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom