ESPNU Selection Sunday Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ESPNU Selection Sunday Thread...

How the F did we get sent to Delaware?
As the 2 seed we should have been given Hampstead.

This committee is a bleeping joke.

Ummm... I wouldn't want to switch places with Ohio St or Albany. Regular season meant a lot.

Fair enough. You are right, but I'm still pissed. Denver does not deserve their good fortune. Go Falcons.

I know it's their only Lacrosse 30 for 30 but ESPN following the selection show with Fanstastic Lies about the Duke Lax scandal against this year kinda makes me uncomfortable.

How the did we get sent to Delaware?

was it announced the 2nd round game is in Del?

C_RJctNW0AAhySz.jpg

If we ever get there ...

Meanwhile, Hopkins is a 6th seed. Really? Obviously, one of the factors in determining tournament teams is proximity to Homewood field.

A six seed with an 8-6 record. Really?

Great to see someone gets it. Really hope Desko says something and blasts the process/committee.
Say what you want about the NCAA hoops committee every year, but at least they're answering questions about their decision making process after the selection show. There is minimal logic when determining the lax brackets. There's no reason they can't explain their reasoning for the matchups.

We lost to Army and North Carolina.
Who else?
The bleeping NCAA bracket has us 12-3.

How the did we get sent to Delaware?

Might want to take a look but I'm going to guess that Delware and Hofstra are similar distance from Syracuse. Slight overreaction.

I'm surprised they got Yale into the 1st round but like our side of the bracket.

Blowjays are seeded way too high and Maryland got hosed having to face Albany UNC winner

Denver and Hopkins are the big winners. Losers are UNC, Maryland and Albany, all of whom could have been final four teams but only of them can be. Also the Ivies. Winning the Ivy League gets you a 15 seed because the selection committee doesn't want to fly the Air Force anywhere.

Denver and Hopkins are the big winners. Losers are UNC, Maryland and Albany, all of whom could have been final four teams but only of them can be. Also the Ivies. Winning the Ivy League gets you a 15 seed because the selection committee doesn't want to fly the Air Force anywhere.

Couldn't the Air Force fly itself? ;)

We lost to Army and North Carolina.
Who else?
The bleeping NCAA bracket has us 12-3.
lol - I thought the same thing. I was wracking my brain to remember who else we lost to.

Might want to take a look but I'm going to guess that Delware and Hofstra are similar distance from Syracuse. Slight overreaction.

I'm surprised they got Yale into the 1st round but like our side of the bracket.

Blowjays are seeded way too high and Maryland got hosed having to face Albany UNC winner

Yep, it's 280 miles from Syracuse to both UD and Hofstra. No difference in travel time.

It is close in terms of distance. But I'm guessing a lot expected Hofstra and were making plans for that site. I'm included -- and Delaware is out for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom