Fatu? | Syracusefan.com

Fatu?

Ozcuse

All American
Anyone know what's happening with Fatu? Is he signing with someone today? Kid is a beast FB and with the loss of Adam Harris it could be a position of need unless AAM has eaten himself into the spot.

Who said we need a FB? It's a position that is going the way of the dinosaur...

BTW, we got one anyways... Myles Davis

Doesn't seem like he's signed anywhere. Not sure what the latest on him was or when he planned to decide, but if we have scholarships left (by all indications we should have 1 or 2 I believe), I'd really like to see a guy like him in Orange.

Late in the season, EJ Fatu was caught smoking marijuana in his car on the Klein Oak HS campus. He was kicked off the football team and I imagine lost his scholarship offers. Really screwed up his big chance. His dad, a former WWE wrestler passed away in the last year, very sad story.

I saw him play in person against Klein Collins. They used him primarily as a tailback. Definitely big and athletic but was exactly running over anybody or moving the pile, although the talent level he was playing against in the Houston area is quite high.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highsch...ullback-arrested-on-possession-of-2237459.php

Late in the season, EJ Fatu was caught smoking marijuana in his car on the Klein Oak HS campus. He was kicked off the football team and I imagine lost his scholarship offers. Really screwed up his big chance. His dad, a former WWE wrestler passed away in the last year, very sad story.

I saw him play in person against Klein Collins. They used him primarily as a tailback. Definitely big and athletic but was exactly running over anybody or moving the pile, although the talent level he was playing against in the Houston area is quite high.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highsch...ullback-arrested-on-possession-of-2237459.php
the last name sounds fimiliar now..was his father umaga?

This man is also an alum of Blinn College.
chris-andersen-1010-560.jpg

the last name sounds fimiliar now..was his father umaga?
yes, but i thought he died back in 09 or something. other relatives include Rikishi and Yokuzuna. All the same family.

yes, but i thought he died back in 09 or something. other relatives include Rikishi and Yokuzuna. All the same family.
ah thats right, good call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom