Favorite Songs Of The 1970's | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Favorite Songs Of The 1970's

I'm not a big Steve Miller Band fan, but these were staples of every field party I attended as a young teen

[song: The Joker]

Saw SM on Austin City Limits the other night. It was recorded in 2008 I think. He still looked good and sounded great. I figured the guy must be pushing 70. But I was really impressed, and like you I was never a real big SMB fan.

Saw SM on Austin City Limits the other night. It was recorded in 2008 I think. He still looked good and sounded great. I figured the guy must be pushing 70. But I was really impressed, and like you I was never a real big SMB fan.
Got to see him open up for the Grateful Dead.
Great concert, although I can't remember any of it. Probably what made it great!

Thank god that you older people saved this music so I can hear it today! I wish I was born back in this decade, but I still want my laptop and video games and high def tv's so I'll just live with youtube video's and such. Anyways here's where I start.

How do we ONLY have 2 Grateful Dead songs? That must be changed!

[song - He's Gone]

I keep seeing song's that I could consider my favorite for GD. It's just absolutely amazing how many songs are this damn good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom