FF GameThread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

FF GameThread

I changed my shirt, pants, socks, skivvies and rubbed one out to change the mojo up. Please good Cuse show up
So just another Saturday night then?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

James needs to wake up. When his offense is off it really effects his defense.

I mean Michigan has 4 25foot 3's, and 4 threes from guys who rarely play. Lot working against us tonight.

When that Spike guy is in Triche needs to make him pay on defense. Same for Lefert. Those guys shouldn't getting away with playing without getting abused on the other end. Really hope we can get off to a hot start in the 2nd half.

He watched the second half of the Louisville game is he's playing two in the high post and McGary is making all the right passes. If they make the shots they win. It's really that simple. We can't outscore them. We have to make this a grind it out game and it's far from that at this point.

This one just looks bleak. Cleary a bad matchup and the bad habits are rearing their ugly head again. Michigan just punched them in the mouth. Up 11 without Burke really doing anything is a terrible sign.

Look take away two 30 plus footers and its a five point game, no need to overreact, I think the hot first half has the potential to work against Michigan and make them complacent against the zone

Look take away two 30 plus footers and its a five point game, no need to overreact, I think the hot first half has the potential to work against Michigan and make them complacent against the zone

I hope you're right but it is 11 and I saw nothing in the first half to suggest they can outscore Michigan by 12+ in second half.

also mcgary is looking like the best big man in the country right now. with him playing so well it really makes it tough we have to get a few stops early and get something going on offense

He's far from that, but he might be the best big man against a zone. Great passer, can shoot the midrange, and great hustle player, will keep the glass clean. Your best option with him is probably to let him shoot that free throw jumper.

And Louisville had no signthey could stay with us in new York, we all know howbthat turned out, gonna find out a lot about Brandon and mcw in this second half, 20 minutes Is an eternity to come back

Its all about looks. We got to beat them not just play our best to bring out our personality.

1.michigan won the game on the inside on both ends we absolutely need to win fouline to the basket on defense and need to score inside more if southerland doesn't get hot.

2. Michigans help defense in the high post was very solid. We got to get around that.

3. we are not a high scoring team agree with the turnvoers, blocks and big rebounds. Speeding up the game couldn't hurt.

And Louisville had no signthey could stay with us in new York, we all know howbthat turned out, gonna find out a lot about Brandon and mcw in this second half, 20 minutes Is an eternity to come back
Yes, and Barkley is an idiot. There is no need to make wholesale changes to the D at this point. SU can come back if they play well.

They were disorganized on offense and defense in that half, too much one on one dribbling, need to pass more.

mcw cant afford the dumb gambles in this one- very small margin of error

Triche and MCW both really struggling. That hardway 3 was a killer

M C W needs to step up a bit.

Like keep finding our guys.

he needs assists not FGA

honestly, what are they doing out there? James? Triche? wheres Baye? whats happening here

Southerland has been a human turnover in this game. Very weak with the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom