FF GameThread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

FF GameThread

We came pretty far considering that we have no center.

honestly, what are they doing out there? James? Triche? wheres Baye? whats happening here

James has been awful and keitas first half apperance was even worse. Our lack of o is finally catching up

Hate to say it but Michigan is doing everything we did not want then t do. Dropping 3's 15 footers Nd they are actually executing the ra sirio game better than us.

Remember that grant offensive rebound, basically out physicalled McGary, stuff like that changes games

that was off um- should be ours.. btw grant is going to be a freaking monster next year- book it.

That three attempt should be southy's and not fairs. Too bad he's on the bench looking for his balls.

mcgary is white otto porter without the 3pt shot
Dude is looking like Dave Cowens out there and not just against us. We'll be hearing about him for a couple of years.

This thing isn't over.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Twelve minutes left down six, if u said at beginning of year we could be here right now i would have sold my left nut, lets go

Down 6 with 10 left, we play our game (which we look real close to , if not there yet) we will be good.

that was off um- should be ours.. btw grant is going to be a freaking monster next year- book it.

Too bad he can't shoot though. He doesn't answer our scoring issues next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom