Florida State overrated? | Syracusefan.com

Florida State overrated?

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Anyone else think Florida State is overrated by people/national media? They remind me of SU when they had their tournament run in 2006. I don't think they will even get to the point where they have a chance to play SU.

Yes; played over their heads twice against UNC; beat a medicore Duke team twice (who lost at home to Miami and almost VaTech; Cameron wasn't very intimidating this year).

Are they good? Yes
Are they a top 3 seed? No

Anyone else think Florida State is overrated by people/national media? They remind me of SU when they had their tournament run in 2006. I don't think they will even get to the point where they have a chance to play SU.

I dont think they are overrated but they fall into the "I just watched them make an incredible run in their conference tournament" pick. Hot team that beat the top teams in conference and now are the trendy pick.

If you look at the game yersterday. Florida State shot almost 60% from the field. UNC played without a lottery pick in John Henson and they barely won the game.
That alone should tell you all you need to know about Florida State. I would be shocked if they make it to the elite 8.

I dont think they are overrated but they fall into the "I just watched them make an incredible run in their conference tournament" pick. Hot team that beat the top teams in conference and now are the trendy pick.

If you look at the game yersterday. Florida State shot almost 60% from the field. UNC played without a lottery pick in John Henson and they barely won the game.
That alone should tell you all you need to know about Florida State. I would be shocked if they make it to the elite 8.
I honestly think that people don't realize they have to beat OSU first...

Yeah, I think in general, teams that win their conference tournament will end up overrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom