FSU Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread

Florida State has not allowed a TD in the last 10 quarters.

Miami, wake and Syracuse

No dude you're wrong. Had Anderson gone up and engaged the offensive lineman that rb would've taken it to the house. Anderson did the right thing to go backwards and off the blocker. He actually made a good play.

If only he were anomander, he would have bent over, dropped his pants and blew flames out his arse, stopped the play and won the game. But anomander was too busy trashing the team, the coaches and whole program to do that.

If only he were anomander, he would have bent over, dropped his pants and blew flames out his arse, stopped the play and won the game. But anomander was too busy trashing the team, the coaches and whole program to do that.
Thanks for the great insight your knowledge to this discussion was fantastic keep up the great work

So you think if this was in the dome the results might be different...I think not.

we will see next year. with florida state honoring there championship team you knew there was no mchance of let down for them

trashing the team, coaches, and program? talk about sensitive. i give my opinion to add to the discussion, and i'd say 90% of the time i am overly positive/optimistic. but good to see you jump in after 280 posts

Thanks for the great insight your knowledge to this discussion was fantastic keep up the great work
Discussion? My point was more about how completely wrong anomander's comment (insight) was for Anderson's play. That and his game long bashing.

Apparently you like that. I don't.
trashing the team, coaches, and program? talk about sensitive. i give my opinion to add to the discussion, and i'd say 90% of the time i am overly positive/optimistic. but good to see you jump in after 280 posts
Damn, missed the 280 post rule for pointing out lousy attitudes and bad analysis. And the announcers even pointed out that Anderson saved a TD by playing off the blockers. Guess you were adding to the discussion on this thread when they talked about that. I'll try to get it in by post 277 next time.

Discussion? My point was more about how completely wrong anomander's comment (insight) was for Anderson's play. That and his game long bashing.

Apparently you like that. I don't.

Damn, missed the 280 post rule for pointing out lousy attitudes and bad analysis. And the announcers even pointed out that Anderson saved a TD by playing off the blockers. Guess you were adding to the discussion on this thread when they talked about that. I'll try to get it in by post 277 next time.

I still don't think that was a good play. We had 3 other people pursuing from behind

I still don't think that was a good play. We had 3 other people pursuing from behind
Yes we had people pursuing from behind all day long. We caught a few of them when they slowed up after crossing the goal line.

I did not see anyone coming close to him, but that would be the only way your point is valid. That he slowed as Anderson kept backing up and the runner still made another 20 or so yards would seem to indicate we would never have even been on the tv much less caught him.

Anyway. Game sucked. Its over. I thought ga tech (I was able to get to that game) showed just how undersized and slow we were for the ACC. This was ten times worse. If you are truly positive, lets hope SS can recruit, cause thats where it all starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom