FSU Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread

Disclaimer I don't dislike this team love any player who puts on a SU uniform and will always root for us in any sport. With that said I think we gave up before we ran out of the tunnel. Hopefully we win next week. Peace and love everyone lol
All that matters is the next two weeks. Just get to a bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and he saved a TD by backpedaling. its obvious they have planned to keep the ball in front of them all day based upon the difference in talent and what happened over the top in the Clemson game. come on dude your better than this. I know you know the game better than your spouting right now. if they come up into press coverage FSU goes over the top and without safety help in the box we can't stop the run and screens. its a pick your poison.

i'm not saying press coverage. our style all season has been aggressive blitzing from the LBers, and a cover 2 type of defense. it looked like we stopped blitzing our LBers, and were almost in quarters or something. like i said above to Marsh, we knew we were going down, lets at least go down like we did against Clemson using our stuff

why the fukkk cant we win the big one and make a return to good solid football-
the way this defense plays lights out one week then lays down the next is baffling

For the love of god, please just stop.

DD is in self preservation mode, he doesn't want to take anyone on head on.

very disappointing game from him, especially since he is one of our best players

Playing scared is ridiculous. Our guys are trying to take their heads off, tackling air is not playing scared.

Jerome is getting hit yard deep. Our line is getting manhandled, hickey leaving early?

the difference between our game and bc is bc isn't fsu's homecoming game and the week of a scandal comes out of woodwork and bc was an away game for them

the difference between our game and bc is bc isn't fsu's homecoming game and the week of a scandal comes out of woodwork and bc was an away game for them
So you think if this was in the dome the results might be different...I think not.

Wow, it looks like we're trying to tackle wild horses out there.

perfect example of being scared, and when i mean scared i mean of their talent, is one of the 1st plays of the game where Andersonw as in front of the receiver who had the ball and was actually running backwards instead of trying to go up and make the tackle.
Scared is coming out in the softest zone i have ever seen giving them a legit 10 yard cushion off the line of scrimmage. we also changed our style of play and wasn't sending pressure to Winston. That changed as the half went on, but that was the tone which was set for the game

No dude you're wrong. Had Anderson gone up and engaged the offensive lineman that rb would've taken it to the house. Anderson did the right thing to go backwards and off the blocker. He actually made a good play.

this is such an annoying argument...because if it were true you'd see much more mean reversion - and far fewer perennial losing teams.

Even those 'not offered by the big boys' in the second tier in FL are incredibly talented kids used to WINNING. sure they want to go somewhere they can start quickly and get a chance to develop, but you want to do that for a team that is at least going to play tough when they go out there.

Sorry to be negative, I still have some faith...but the way we lose is horrible. And to think it's ok for recruiting is I think naive.

As long as you're winning more than losing and getting to bowl games kids don't care what the scores are. They care more about 1-10, not a few lopsided losses when you're 5-5. If we get to a bowl that's all that matters. They have to Believe in the guys that are recruiting them.

As long as you're winning more than losing and getting to bowl games kids don't care what the scores are.

look at the perception of BC right now, and look at us. This stuff matters.

look at the perception of BC right now, and look at us. This stuff matters.

Based on what. Give us tangible evidence of this "perception" you keep pointing to.

great now Trudo. this can't be any worse. Whigham, PTG, Johnson, West. What a total disaster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom