FSU Gameday... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I know he didn't forget...that was kinda the point you missed.
Do you suppose he is purposely not trying to get guys open?
Lol you have completely missed my point. Have a good night.

if you actually looked at how good florida state is at gaining yards and preventing yards per play, this wouldn't be that surprising knowing how injured we are.

but since we were lucky and fsu was unlucky earlier in the year, now we're all upset that we can't compete with FLORIDA STATE.
At the same time, we competed with Clemson right to the end. This team is very very weird.

Poor discipline. It’s enough for the coaching staff to be on notice…offsides. False starts. Miscommunication on special teams..and this had been a season thing.

And what do you know. Geer offsides…

They're playing good teams now
Nah that isn’t it - because the step down in our play is so much greater than the step up in talent. Purdue about to be in the Big Ten championship game

Idk how people watch this implode and just think every statement is over the top. Few have called for the firing of the coach, which yes is over the top, but everything else is rational given this performance.

At the same time, we competed with Clemson right to the end. This team is very very weird.
strange game - they had so many more plays than us despite all the turnovers

I just got home from work. Who got suspended?
I guess a bunch of players filled some guy's pool up with beer and had a huge rager. Half the campus showed up in Sedgewick, Don Jr. was there, it got out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom