FSU Gameday... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flag guard is all in the front row. No way of talking to them that I see. Mission looks to be a failure sadly

I think since Anae gave him 5 touches in the most important game of the year, he has mentally checked out. Not saying quit. I’m saying done believing in the coaches

Yeah but that type of field attitude isn’t going to help your draft potential. If you’re injured it’s one thing but if you don’t seem to be putting out the effort that’s a big deal.

I give you guys credit for hanging in there. I checked out at halftime and not ashamed to admit it. Life is too short for things that aren't enjoyable.

Will check board tomorrow for "coaches that were trending up 2 weeks ago but now back on the hot seat list" tweet.

We would lose to prairie view today (if they still have a team)

Alijah Clark is an unsportsmanlike penalty waiting to happen. Someone needs to calm him down. He’s been talking & gesturing to the FSU sideline all game.

Back at the hotel before the 4Q started. Never have left a game this early before.

We’ve got the best Center and one of the best backcourts in the ACC, right???

Tremble, Colgate! Tremble! You won’t have 4 slow guys playing 87 minutes a game guarding you on Tuesday! Adjust accordingly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom