Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

Didn't we already know this? The roof was coming down March 1, 2020. No chance lacrosses or graduation were happening in the Dome

6.5 months to do the roof? That's a tight schedule.

Extremely disappointing to not have Commencement in the Dome if they can't find a way to do so. The War Memorial is a dump.

Extremely disappointing to not have Commencement in the Dome if they can't find a way to do so. The War Memorial is a dump.

I think it's more likely commencement would be held at the amphitheater or the Expo Center at the Fairgrounds.

In the darker ages, they had it in Archbold.

The Dome sans a roof is still a huge stadium.
So, assuming it’s not dangerous in any way, they could still have Commencement there.

Al fresco.

So, assuming it’s not dangerous in any way, they could still have Commencement there.

Al fresco.

Didn't Al Fresco take over Arnold's Drive In when Arnold left?

Al fresco.
And pray for no rain in Mid May.

I would bet it is moved to the amphitheater which is a great venue.

Al fresco.

The Dome without a roof still has no real drainage, correct? That could create quite the sight on a rainy day.

They didn't say if the site work was still beginning this May... Just a longer time window for part 2, or did it all get pushed?

Our last home basketball game this year was March 4th. I assume they will ask the ACC to have the last home game be in February next season. if we are in the NIT, we might not get a home game as it can't be in the Dome.

Any rumors of potential progre$$ with Carrier Corp.?
That’s interesting. I heard United tech was letting carrier go. Curious to see how this goes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom