Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

EAkCAh6WkAAKEGm.jpg

Signage closeup

I haven’t kept up with this thread, so it may already have been discussed: will there be more women’s restrooms than men’s?

To the extent that any thought's gone into it (and I don't know that it has), SU probably doesn't want the dirty concrete and exposed mechanicals to be illuminated any more than they already are.
If they want the full energy savings potential, they will replace all with LED (assume currently they are metal halide or sodium lights.

I don't think you can see much more than what's already been posted but there's some video of the interior in the background of the attached link.

Good idea. Question: Are the gates on the Quad side of the Dome going to be closed this year? Will we have to use the gates on the Stumpies side of the Dome?
Plan is for all gates to be open on game days throughout construction.

I live less than 3 miles from the Dome. My neighbor and I want to walk to campus and check out the building of the crane. Anyone know if pedestrians have some good vantage points?

That catwalk

Ah, we are allowed on it? We might do this on Friday.

Sure, you should be allowed on it. Just go up the elevator of the parking garage to the 5th floor and it’s right there. Even at street level on Irving you should be able to see it even without going up to the catwalk.

So is the crane just going to sit there and that part of the Dome is blocked off? That looks like the area where all the team equipment trucks go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom