Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

Will it flash on and off?

d1khqyx-11d4b810-06e9-4cf7-9f0c-4855f2116e44.gif

68’x25’ seems pretty big.

I like the JMA sign that's on top of the center scoreboard. So I think the one outside should look pretty good.

Facing west….or facing their new home which is at the corner of Clinton/Tallman/Cortland. With a great view of the dome.

68’x25’ seems pretty big.
It is big but given the size of the crown truss, it actually looks small and restrained.

Unless it is hot pink, blinks and has a neon outline, I am good with it.

It is big but given the size of the crown truss, it actually looks small and restrained.

Unless it is hot pink, blinks and has a neon outline, I am good with it.

Any zoning restrictions on size?

God I just hope it’s not neon. We are a high established university;);)

Any zoning restrictions on size?
I know SU had to get permission from the city to do this. Just as they did to put the block S and the name on the IPF. Assuming this will pass without much issue tonight.

Interesting that they are acknowledging the role Carrier played in getting the building in place as part of this. Very appropriate in my mind. Hope they do something similar with the Manley family when the renovations to that facility are finished.

History is important. These were major gifts that should never be forgotten. Probably should do something for John Archbold as well.

Syracuse University had originally intended to have a monument on the ground level outside the Dome honoring Carrier, the previous namesake that lasted for forty years. This was included in the original zone waver application; but has since been scrapped, according to Sala.

Now if we could just get some good Syracuse marketing to be hung on the outside of the dome to cover up the concrete!
Absolutely. My hope is that they plan to open some of those walls up and add natural light. I wonder what the status of phase 2 of the renovations are at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom