Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

I know everything is personal preference and opinion. The more I look at it though; im shocked someone would call that a neon sign. It’s literally just backlit so you can see it at night. There is nothing “neon” about it.

I know everything is personal preference and opinion. The more I look at it though; im shocked someone would call that a neon sign. It’s literally just backlit so you can see it at night. There is nothing “neon” about it.
I think people were being facetious. It's obviously not a neon sign; but, the bright multi-colored back lighting gives it that "look." Personal preference, but, I don't feel it fits with its base, location, or backdrop.

I think people were being facetious. It's obviously not a neon sign; but, the bright multi-colored back lighting gives it that "look." Personal preference, but, I don't feel it fits with its base, location, or backdrop.

But the backlighting is one color? White.

But the backlighting is one color? White.
Yes, you're right. Pics seemed to have a bluish tint? Also, blue sign, and bright Orange S, are a bit blaring. To me, it's a location you want to emphasize history and tradition. Laurel wreath seal kind of location; especially bolted onto stone base.

Can we bring back the saltine warrior

Ha. I asked JW that question and he didn’t like the question at all and said no no no.

Ha. I asked JW that question and he didn’t like the question at all and said no no no.
I dont know anything about this other than im not sure how it was disrespectful.

what about rebranding it the Salt Warrior, since this is the Salt City? Salt can’t offend anyone can it?

Yeah, that's going to be tough to tell without actually seeing it. The dimensions look to be pretty good size by the numbers though...

I'll wait to form an actual opinion until I see it in person, but crown truss sign seems like it might look a little small way up there.
Yeah it’s over the top to say it will change the skyline.

I have to say the Dome updates have not disappointed. Besides the sound system, everything has been done top notch. The added exterior lighting is spectacular. When individual seats are installed and the Wi-Fi updated, it will practically be a new facility. I’m also excited for the east end expansion and it’s not out of the realm of possibility that a hotel could be part of a west end expansion. It would be great if they could expand west with a hotel and a large enclosed area for additional restrooms, restaurants, escalators and a lower level locker room expansion. The locker rooms need a major overhaul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom