Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 132 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

Im not sure that’s the arch. The arch has a b-ball court but I don’t know if a hockey/soccer type thing.
It's the barnes center, where the pool used to be. The pool is now upstairs.

Ahh. Multi Purpose Activity Court. It is in the Barnes Center. Separate from b-ball courts.
Cool. Gotta check that out. Looks nice.

Not totally sure. Don't think SU has said anything officially, but the rumor is new dorms.

Did they acquire adjacent properties ? Doesn't look like a big enough footprint to build a dorm there.

Yeah, they've slowly acquired the whole block (well, the eastern half of it) between University Place and Euclid over the last few decades.

Sad to see those old houses come down.

Wow. What a change. I imagine they will be trying every which way to get the frat and sorority houses on the east side of Comstock in the future.

Yeah, they've slowly acquired the whole block (well, the eastern half of it) between University Place and Euclid over the last few decades.

Sad to see those old houses come down.
Pre-tear down visual:

0620498A-73C9-4EC1-A976-D334B16AE6BF.png

Pre-tear down visual:

View attachment 175338

Wow. When I was a junior & senior (‘93-95) I lived on Clarendon St. and the DO property was the cut through to walk to campus. Kind of wild that it’ll be dorms soon. Great location though, can’t blame SU for wanting that real estate.

I lived on Clarendon my senior year, not too long after the DO moved to Ostrom.
Strange to see it get torn down.

SU's gonna fight this, I think.

Hope it works out, I believe they also have a lease with a bubble tea chain, but that is a huge empty series of storefronts.
I just liked it as a tail-gating alternative during bad weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom