FYI | Syracusefan.com

FYI

Jake

Mod
I have no idea who "New England recruiting" is, but he tweeted that he's hearing gtown will land NN. Dude is supposedly hooked up in boston.

The only buzz anyone is hearing lately is Gtown. Big John stalking Nerlens. JT3 stalking Dorcina. Dorcian loves Gtown bla bla bla. Ughhhh gag me.

What a waste to intentionaly turn himself from a seemingly decent kid and good BBall player into a worthless pile of putrid feces known as a "Hoya"

I find it hard to believe he wants to go to Georgetown. They have no home arena, practice facility or fan base. Unless he's at Noel's home. He's just guessing.

Sucks bc in my mind we outrecruited all of the teams, most visits, best and longest relationships with the staff, good friend playing pg but thats recruiting sometimes it makes no sense at all and its bizarre how we fell of the map completely, no mentions of hop or jimmy or just one media outlet saying we have a shot, strange

Can't wait to play Noel if he went to GTown. Hopefully DaJuan shows him who's boss.

However, it doesn't add up. We've done everything right, perhaps if Coleman didn't sign it would be different.

Sucks bc in my mind we outrecruited all of the teams, most visits, best and longest relationships with the staff, good friend playing pg but thats recruiting sometimes it makes no sense at all
I cant get mad at him for going to UK but if he picks Gtown over us, im literally shocked. Nobody cares about them, they have no fanbase. Hope he likes playing in a half empty arena.

I cant get mad at him for going to UK but if he picks Gtown over us, im literally shocked. Nobody cares about them, they have no fanbase. Hope he likes playing in a half empty arena.

Most Georgetown fans (if there are any) won't have any clue about him until the season starts and then it will be, "Dude. There's some guy on the team with eraser hair." What a waste.

Jake, I see what your doing... your source at Cuse told you to post that to throw everyone off because noel wants to shock everyone when he chooses Cuse. Sly... very sly.

If true it disgusts me. Because of some overblown poorly reported "sensation" stories, one of our biggest recruits ever may sign with our rival. Errrr former rival.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Someone should tweet him a video or picture of us taking over the verizon center.

Sucks bc in my mind we outrecruited all of the teams, most visits, best and longest relationships with the staff, good friend playing pg but thats recruiting sometimes it makes no sense at all and its bizarre how we fell of the map completely, no mentions of hop or jimmy or just one media outlet saying we have a shot, strange
Does recruiting the hardest matter? I doubt many kids go places because of that reason.

I'm sure he wants to feel wanted; and I'm sure UK/GTown/Cuse all did a good job of taht. It comes down to where he feels most comfortable and where he thinks he'll develop the most. Cuse did all they could, even on the GTown board they're admitting JT3 did all he could. It comes down to who made the best pitch overall.

I have no idea who "New England recruiting" is, but he tweeted that he's hearing gtown will land NN. Dude is supposedly hooked up in boston.

This post won't be good for your record Like Percentage.

Does recruiting the hardest matter? I doubt many kids go places because of that reason.

I'm sure he wants to feel wanted; and I'm sure UK/GTown/Cuse all did a good job of taht. It comes down to where he feels most comfortable and where he thinks he'll develop the most. Cuse did all they could, even on the GTown board they're admitting JT3 did all he could. It comes down to who made the best pitch.

According to nerlens it matters lot and brings it up everytie he mentions us, i doubt if kansas popped up in the last month and gave him a great pitch he woud go there, when major schools are going against each other it does come down to who stuck around and has developed the best relationships

Kansas doesn't have a black coach and it's not a Catholic school. If that's important to his mom it is what it is.

The fact that he never went to single GT game and if they manage to land him, that would be almost unheard of in the top 1-5 player recruiting history. I can't think of another recent case. I think it would have actually hurt them if he saw one their games. His other big visits were a packed Rupp Arena and a 30K crowd at the Carrier Dome. If he listened to JT3 that GT is "similar" he's dead wrong, but would can you do.

Kansas doesn't have a black coach and it's not a Catholic school. If that's important to his mom it is what it is.
How did Georgetown corner the market for "the Malcolm X" school? They are the only school Ive ever heard of that somehow can still live off of 20-30 year old reputations. cough couch big man u cough cough

I thought a recruit would choose SU over Georgetown because we're going to the ACC...;)

How did Georgetown corner the market for "the Malcolm X" school? They are the only school Ive ever heard of that somehow can still live off of 20-30 year old reputations. cough couch big man u cough cough

It's not so much they cornered anything. I was just pointing out why Kansas coming in on top of 'Cuse and Kentucky at the last second would not make sense. Kansas is too similar to both schools. Those two things, however, are what GT offers and that 'Cuse and UK do not.

Exactly, if he picks gtown you know his mom had a hugeeee influence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom