Class of 2023 - G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for a Kerry Kitties look with the sock?
Edit: After further review it looks like a leg sleeve and sock.

Last edited:
Penn State basketballs an after-thought. I don’t care about the recent loss. Our worst years earn their coaches extensions. Garbage.

Penn State basketballs an after-thought. I don’t care about the recent loss. Our worst years earn their coaches extensions. Garbage.
It's been quiet about Ducharme despite him taking visits right now, but I'm guessing the only way Cuse could lose him would be if JB said he's probably not coaching and Ducharme doesn't have a clear picture as to who's coaching next year. That wrinkle may make it an honest race, although I've always thought Cuse was the front-runner here.

Reid just visited Xavier...

Updated visits...
1st visit- Cuse
2nd visit- PSU
3rd visit- Xavier

Reid just visited Xavier...

Updated visits...
1st visit- Cuse
2nd visit- PSU
3rd visit- Xavier
The sword is actually kind of cool.

Nice touche.

(Groan)

Let’s not act all high and mighty. Jim Boeheim has landed Syracuse basketball a postseason ban twice. Love the myopic view of some SU fans that think this program has never done anything questionable.
JB and Syracuse have paid the price. For much smaller infractions. Programs like all the blue bloods, as well as Arizona, LSU and Louisville have paid no price for major infractions.

JB and Syracuse have paid the price. For much smaller infractions. Programs like all the blue bloods, as well as Arizona, LSU and Louisville have paid no price for major infractions.
I’m just saying that it happens - and I’m not naive enough to think it doesn’t happen everywhere to some level.

Doesn’t help when your head coach deliberately pushes buttons and creates enemies by the way he approaches certain situations.

I’m just saying that it happens - and I’m not naive enough to think it doesn’t happen everywhere to some level.

Doesn’t help when your head coach deliberately pushes buttons and creates enemies by the way he approaches certain situations.
It sounds like JB doesn't put the effort in anymore and he rubs people the wrong way. And, Wildhack is unwilling to allow any kind of cheating on the program's behalf. I can't say that I blame him, but it makes it impossible to keep up with the powers in NCAA basketball.

How would we feel about losing a "priority" recruit to Xavier?
If we lose Ducharme, it's probably because it's unclear who will coach. Maybe NIL opportunities, but for a guy like Ducharme (very good, but not 5 star elite clear future first rounder) it's probably more about coaching.

Due to coaching uncertainty, 2023 and 2024 classes will be really difficult. Luckily we don't need a ton, given the 6-man freshmen class plus a red-short sophomore transfer and availability of the transfer portal. With that said, Ducharme would be a great pick-up.

and UNC

Free food, rooming and Christmas card money)especially when the consequences are fully paid ) doesn’t compare to what some of these other schools have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom