game thread: what the hell | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

game thread: what the hell

What a trash fire this team is right now. Gotta find a way to turn this around somehow.

The ACC isn't great but with our coaching staff we are gonna be a bottom feeder there. This coaching staff gets dumber by the week

The team doesnt play with any emotion. Doug stands there like he is watching the game on Fing
Tv. There is no fire at all they look like a bunch of robots. He needs to put some passion in these kids

I refuse to believe this team can't compete with the likes of UConn, especially after they thrash West Virginia.

Ryan missed another WR....GET ANOTHER QB IN...Ryan is awful

How long do we stick with Ryan he has lost all confidence. Why give Charlie a shot

I'm not sure how much more of this I can watch. This might be a more poorly played game by both teams than last week.

And that's saying a lot.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hackett and Nassib arent the answers

If Ryan doesnt put it together this drive i would pull him We need a spark how about the express how about hurry up anything to break this pathetic O

Its about time Ryan these guys have been open all game

Nice start to this drive, that's a similar pass to the ones he missed on 17 times last week.

Why is it that when Nassib or Bailey gets going the line always seems to implode?

RUN A PLAY!! You have 7 seconds and a timeout

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom