game thread: what the hell | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

game thread: what the hell

gave it right back. Nice job on the kickoff.

unreal. SU can't handle success

We go through some spells of getting the Suc part right though.

Lets see if the offense can keep rolling.

Announcers: "Nathaniel Hacket has done an awesome job this game..." Never thought I would hear those words put together.

Never thought the special teams would make me want Deleone back either but this is SU.....

Would it be too much to try an onside kick since Yukon will start at the 50 regardless?!?

Would it be too much to try an onside kick since Yukon will start at the 50 regardless?!?

I don't understand why we can't tackle the guy. It's not like he's that fast. In fact our players have caught him from behind. We just need to stop running right in to their blocking.

just kick a line drive or squib it. Make an up-back run back the kick. It's not that difficult. Well it is with this friggin bunch...but since we can't kickoff like normal teams, just kick a line drive

I'm an advocate for that. Not the first game this year I've wanted to see it either.

They are running the right side at will ... I don't think Marinovich has "contained" a single play all day.

Nassib hasn't made a mistake in a while, he is due. I got a bad feeling about the outcome of this game

just kick a line drive or squib it. Make an up-back run back the kick. It's not that difficult. Well it is with this friggin bunch...but since we can't kickoff like normal teams, just kick a line drive

That's a good idea ... anything to change it up.

Nassib hasn't made a mistake in a while, he is due. I got a bad feeling about the outcome of this game

And I don't know if they'll still decide to leave Lemon uncovered either

They are running the right side at will ... I don't think Marinovich has "contained" a single play all day.

Can't watch on tv - is the backup qb running option all over us?

Seriously - what do you want from Marinovich? He is horrible, he is undersized and has not gotten bigger/stronger since he's been here (despite his genius father). He would barely letter lettered within any decent D1 program - here he is a starter. Like it or not, he is one of the poster children of why SU is no where as close to being good as some out here think. Look at him with pads and then wonder why he never makes any plays as a starting D1 DE.

Not a true option. They start McCoombs; QB delays, then runs off guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom