game thread: what the hell | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

game thread: what the hell

WOW!
just wow...worst half of football by two teams ever????
that was uber-horrible!

Marrone has SU in the right direction. Good job recruiting. Good job turning things around. WITH THAT SAID...as a gameday coach on the sideline he sucks!

We have enough of a sample size now and the mistakes he makes in games. Simple stuff has been terrible since day 1. Not calling for him to be fired or anything or the sort, but lets call it like it is. He has been bad as an in-game coach. Decision making has been poor to downright bad at times

7 seconds and a timeout inside the 20...run a play! I mean come on!

The team doesnt play with any emotion. Doug stands there like he is watching the game on Fing
Tv. There is no fire at all they look like a bunch of robots. He needs to put some passion in these kids

Ugh, this again? Watch the locker room scene after the WVU victory and get back to me. That's utter nonsense

Marrone has SU in the right direction. Good job recruiting. Good job turning things around. WITH THAT SAID...as a gameday coach on the sideline he sucks!

We have enough of a sample size now and the mistakes he makes in games. Simple stuff has been terrible since day 1. Not calling for him to be fired or anything or the sort, but lets call it like it is. He has been bad as an in-game coach. Decision making has been poor to downright bad at times

7 seconds and a timeout inside the 20...run a play! I mean come on!

You've got to be kidding me. Had you watched the first 29:53? Every pass was an adventure. Obviously you kick the FG, get up 10-7 and you get the ball first coming out in the 2nd half. Krautman didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

For the record, I agree that Marrone's end of half situations and TO taking is an issue but certainly not in this instance.

Ugh, this again? Watch the locker room scene after the WVU victory and get back to me. That's utter nonsense
Key words there being AFTER

You've got to be kidding me. Had you watched the first 29:53? Every pass was an adventure. Obviously you kick the FG, get up 10-7 and you get the ball first coming out in the 2nd half. Krautman didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

For the record, I agree that Marrone's end of half situations and TO taking is an issue but certainly not in this instance.

End of half vs WV was terrible. End of half today was worse. With 7 seconds you take a 2 step drop and throw a fade to the endzone. Takes little time off the clock. TD or INC pass most likely. Then kick. Not that difficult. Take all the decision making out of Nassib's hands.

End of half vs WV was terrible. End of half today was worse. With 7 seconds you take a 2 step drop and throw a fade to the endzone. Takes little time off the clock. TD or INC pass most likely. Then kick. Not that difficult. Take all the decision making out of Nassib's hands.

So you think the fade has what percentage chance of being completed? Did you watch the first half? Better chance of a pick than a TD from 20 yards out seeing what I saw in the first half. WVU, he screwed up and he's been bad in other instances. Today was the right call.

What's the all time record for turnovers in a BCS conference game? We have to be close in this game.

So you think the fade has what percentage chance of being completed? Did you watch the first half? Better chance of a pick than a TD from 20 yards out seeing what I saw in the first half. WVU, he screwed up and he's been bad in other instances. Today was the right call.
Pick 6 on a fade? Seriously.

And take a chance for christ sakes. He sat on the ball and it failed. Try to inject some life into this offense and take a chance. Doug was bad there. Timeout and 7 seconds wasted!

Pick 6 on a fade? Seriously.

And take a chance for christ sakes. He sat on the ball and it failed. Try to inject some life into this offense and take a chance. Doug was bad there. Timeout and 7 seconds wasted!

Who said a pick 6? Reading comprehension -- D-

What's the all time record for turnovers in a BCS conference game? We have to be close in this game.

Not even the most in a game this year for us. Still 2 short of the 9 TOs in the Rutgers game.

If its 3rd and 1 and the catch stands...we have 2 plays to get 1 yard. DO NOT KICK A FG!

This is the ugliest game since SU's 5-3 victory over Holy Cross in 1973.
Not so fast...I sat thru a brutal 3-0 win over Navy in 76
Whole game was played between the 30's and it was a mudhole
Rained really hard that day and I had Army jacket w wool liner
Must have weighed extra 50 lbs from the soaked liner
OO44

Not so fast...I sat thru a brutal 3-0 win over Navy in 76
Whole game was played between the 30's and it was a mudhole
Rained really hard that day and I had Army jacket w wool liner
Must have weighed extra 50 lbs from the soaked liner
OO44
One big difference. Holy Cross isn't Navy. Not even close. Of course, there was the 10-2 loss to Indiana in 1972. Archbold that day was like sitting in a waterfall.

gave it right back. Nice job on the kickoff.

unreal. SU can't handle success

Face it. We are terrible
have been terrible all year. If we dont' win today I don't see us winning again this year. Getting that 6th win will be tough. We have it gift wrapped today, better take it. or no bowl this year. I can't sees SU beating Pitt, Cincy, or USF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom