game thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

They will give out brown bag at gates at our net home game or the 20 k in attendance.

We are getting man handled up front. Feel sorry for Nassib, he has had no time to et the ball off. Our O-line is getting really exposed in the game but a more athletic defensive front for Minnesota. Why are we playing these big mid west state universities anyway.

This team is in some ways harder to watch than the previous regime because you know the talent is there. ing ing .

So Foy looks better than Trudo in practice?

This team is in some ways harder to watch than the previous regime because you know the talent is there. ******* ******* ****.

Respectfully disagree. Look at any of the 4 other games on TV right now. They all have talent. We don't, not really.

That's not even breaking tackles. that's missing tackles. And now im shutting the game off. good night.

We are a second half team!!!!! Things are going to be fine, just fine....:(

The oline is a joke. Nassib cant do anything because Oline does not protect. McPherson should be playing at Colgate not Su

Respectfully disagree. Look at any of the 4 other games on TV right now. They all have talent. We don't, not really.

The talent s better than t was 5 years ago is all I am saying. Decent defense. Good QB. Decent wr. Not great, but but not as bad as they were in the worst of the worst of Arobs years.

We're 0-0 in the Big East fyi...(SIGH)

Team has no chance to do anything this year. If we make a bowl THAT will be a miracle.

Its time to blow this team up no senior leadership, lets go with the youngsters if we're going to lose. We're right back to the good possibility of being 2-10, there was nothing good about this performance.

Who can we really expect to beat this season? UCONN and temple maybe?

I guarantee both of my craptacularly underachieving coaches in Valentine and Marrone are still around next year.

I hope my Queens Park Rangers salvage something for me ths weekend.

This team needs some whiz-bangs.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

do you guys remember Doug's speach when he was hired.
where is that guy, he looks like a robot out there,show some emotion
I bought in and now I wonder why? really exhausted watching his demeanor on sidelines
this is college not nfl

I really do bleed Orange but I am so damn tired of bleeding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom