Geno Gone | Syracusefan.com

Geno Gone

Whatever his reasons, and they may be valid, I never saw him as a plus. Even when we first added him to the roster.

It hurts our depth, but I saw little from him in the first 6 games that made me feel he was better than Buss Patterson.

Had heard that he and JB had a blowup after the Maryland game about playing time. Didn't want to post rumors here, but turns out it was 100% true.

When he got pulled early vs UMD on his way back to bench he clearly ignored Moyer giving him five and walked right by him...had flashbacks of Deshaun. Minor thing but rubbed me the wrong way

Hopefully, everything is ok with him.

If it's a playing time issue, I wouldn't be shocked. Kid probably expected to play 20+ minutes a game. Not sure what his options are at this point, though...

When he got pulled early vs UMD on his way back to bench he clearly ignored Moyer giving him five and walked right by him...had flashbacks of Deshaun. Minor thing but rubbed me the wrong way

Saw this too. Not a huge loss but hurts the depth. Howie is going to have to be ready to contribute some good minutes.

If this is the whole story and it was an argument or bad assumption about playing time....is he nuts?
At the very least, he was our third guard. One freak situation, and he would be getting 35+ minutes. Can't be that he has this little foresight and have nothing left to his college career but to burn bridges.

What would the season be without some more
#orangedrama

Whatever his reasons, and they may be valid, I never saw him as a plus. Even when we first added him to the roster.

It hurts our depth, but I saw little from him in the first 6 games that made me feel he was better than Buss Patterson.
I liked his game. Thought he provided a valuable asset to the team as a shooter off the bench. Turns out he's a selfish guy with a bad attitude. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom